After your home or business in Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island becomes a crime scene, it requires professional cleaning and restoration. At PureOne Services in CT mold remediation, our crime scene cleanup services will ensure your peace of mind and help restore your property to a safe, healthy, non hazardous state. As CT, RI and MA’s trusted source for crime scene cleanup CT, crime scene clean up MA and crime scene clean up RI, our team is trusted by homeowners, businesses, property managers, and law enforcement agencies throughout the local area.
Based out of our offices in CT, PureOne Services is proud of our deep roots in the New England. We are a locally owned and operated and provide crime scene clean up CT and bio hazard remediation services CT, crime scene clean up CT and bio hazard remediation services CT, and crime scene clean up RI and bio hazard remediation services RI throughout New England.
Our crime scene cleanup services for New England include: CRIME SCENE CLEANUP SPECIALISTS
After the police have finished processing a crime scene, the owner is often left responsible for clean-up of the area. The team at PureOne Services – CT knows how difficult, stressful, and traumatic this situation can be, whether you’re a homeowner, a business owner, or a property manager. We strive to reduce as much stress and inconvenience as possible and provide our clients with total peace of mind.
Here are some of the most important features of a crime scene cleanup by PureOne Services in Connecticut, Rhode Island & MA:
- Cleanup crews are available 24/7 and arrive within 2 hours of all service requests.
- Technicians wear uniforms only marked with the company logo.
- Vehicles are only marked with the company logo to preserve the privacy of the client.
- We conduct a site assessment and document all signs of damage, defacement, and biohazards.
- Bio hazardous materials are carefully contained and removed from the site before cleaning.
- Porous surfaces are cleaned using specialized products to remove stains and contaminants.
- Professional-grade disinfectants are used to eliminate hazardous bacteria and viruses.
- Compromised structural components are removed, then professionally reconstructed.
- Unpleasant odors are removed via specialized ozone treatments.
Crime scene cleanup technicians at PureOne Services – CT, are equipped with state-of-the-art cleaning products and technologies. Additionally, all of our technicians are subject to background checks, drug testing, and rigorous training in crime scene clean up protocols. We are fully licensed and certified, and our uncompromising standards meet or exceed those set out by OSHA legislation.
If you are concerned about the cost of crime scene cleanup services in the St. Louis metro area, we will work with you to manage these costs to the fullest extent possible. Our services are covered by homeowner’s insurance, and we meticulously document our work for insurance purposes.
PureOne Services in New England provides crime scene cleanup services in the New England. We are available 24/7 for emergency response cleanup services.
Company Name: PureOne Services CT
Contact Person: Steve Michaels
Email: Send Email
Phone: (860) 373-2006
Address:10 Liberty Way, Suite A5
Country: United States