Amserve LLC is proud to announce that Mr. Christos Sierros, Consultant at Amserve LLC, was certified by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ) as a Healthcare Accreditation Certified Professional (HACP), on June 12, 2019.
Mr. Sierros is one of just over 900 hospital accreditation professionals nationwide who have earned this highest level of professional recognition in the hospital accreditation field. Mr. Sierros, who holds the graduate degrees of Master of Health Services Administration and Master of Science in Finance, has also earned the following professional certifications: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM), Certified Compliance Professional (CCP), Certified in Healthcare Privacy (CHP), and Certified Life Safety Specialist – Health Care (CLSS-HC).
The Healthcare Accreditation Certified Professional (HACP) credential is the only national professional credential dedicated to demonstrating competency in the CMS survey and certification process. The HACP credential is administered by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ).
CIHQ is the nation’s newest accreditation provider which has been approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to deem acute care hospitals as complying with the Medicare Conditions of Participation. Established in 1999, CIHQ is a membership-based organization comprised primarily of acute care and critical access hospitals. It is headquartered in McKinney, TX, and it provides accreditation compliance support services to hospitals, home health agencies, long term care facilities, and ambulatory care centers.
CIHQ focuses mainly on:
• advocating on behalf of its members in shaping the accreditation and regulatory environment, by working with CMS in the development of standards and regulations.
• educating members on standards, regulations, and the survey process, and encouraging the professional growth of individuals in the field of healthcare accreditation through national certification.
• advising members on changes to standards and regulations and the impact on their organization.
• assisting members in determining their compliance to accreditation standards and CMS certification requirements.
• improving the ability of its members to successfully meet the challenges of today’s regulatory environment.
About Amserve LLC
Services Offered: Joint Commission & CMS Survey Support, Continuous Survey Readiness, Mock Surveys, Accreditation / Regulatory Compliance, Life Safety, Emergency Management, Patient Safety, Risk Management, Performance / Quality Improvement