The global optogenetics actuators & sensors market size is expected to reach USD 584.73 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 1.93% CAGR during the forecast period. Extensive research in the field of neuroscience and ophthalmology is expected to boost market growth in the coming years. Key players are focusing majorly on research activities to study brain functions in various psychiatric and retinal disease states, which is anticipated to drive the sector.
Government organizations are providing funds to academic research institutions and individual researchers for advancements in the field of optogenetics. Moreover, various initiatives undertaken by international organizations such as WHO and NIH are anticipated to boost market growth. Various projects and initiatives initiated in the field of neuroscience are also promoting growth prospects.
In addition, ongoing investigations to improve signal sizes and responses and target specificity of subcellular membranes such as axon terminals, cell body, and dendrites in neuroscience are expected to support the growth of the segment. Rise in incidence of retinal and brain disorders are ultimately increasing demand for optogenetic actuators and sensors.
Furthermore, changing healthcare reforms and public-private collaborations among industrial players, government, and research institutions are expected to drive technological progressions in optogenetics. This, in turn, is anticipated to significantly boost the growth of the optogenetics actuators and sensors market over the forecast period.
Request a sample Copy of the Optogenetics Actuators And Sensors Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/optogenetics-actuators-sensors-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Actuators are estimated to account for the largest revenue share owing to their increased usage in investigations related to neuroscience and ophthalmology
- Sensors are anticipated to grow at the fastest rate in the coming years due to technological advancements in optogenetics
- Retinal disorders accounted for the largest revenue share owing to higher usage of optogenetic actuators and sensors in disease oriented studies. Rise in prevalence of various retinal and psychiatric disorders is also anticipated to boost the segment
- North America dominated the market owing to government support, extensive research, local presence of substantial number of players, and well-established healthcare framework
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to progressive industrialization and favorable government support
- Major players include Bruker; Circuit Therapeutics, Inc.; Gensight Biologics; AGTC; Prizmatix; Merck KGaA; Elliot Scientific Ltd; Coherent, Inc.; The Jackson Laboratory; Scientifica (Judges Scientific Plc Company); Addgene; Shanghai Laser & Optics Century Co., Ltd. (SLOC); Noldus Information Technology; Thorlabs, Inc.; and Danaher
- Companies are collaborating with academic institutions and private and public entities to accelerate developments in optogenetics.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5423/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global optogenetics actuators & sensors market on the basis of product, disease type, and region:
Optogenetics Actuators & Sensors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Halorhodopsin Biochip
- Genetically Encoded Calcium Indicators
- Voltage-Sensitive Fluorescent Proteins
- pH Sensors
Optogenetics Actuators & Sensors Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Retinal Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Anxiety & Depression
Optogenetics Actuators & Sensors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Synthetic Biology Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-biology-market
Transcriptomics Technologies Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/transcriptomics-technologies-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States