The U.S. Medical Billing Outsourcing Market size is poised to reach USD 7.8 billion by 2026, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. Increasing population of baby boomers and rising chronic diseases among young generation are resulting in widened base of patients in the country.
Furthermore, growing burden on revenues & profits, declining Medicare payments, and mounting billing volumes are leading to need to decrease in-house processing costs. Therefore, hospitals are increasingly outsourcing their billing activities. The challenge mounts when billing process mandates adherence to the International Classification of Diseases-10th revision (ICD-10) code along with dealing with rising healthcare costs and declining reimbursements. Challenges in managing in-house billing processes include setbacks experienced in IT structure, untrained staff, billing errors, and lack of proper financial policy in place.
In order to curb or alleviate these challenges, several healthcare providers, such as acute care hospitals and clinics/physician offices, prefer outsourcing their medical billing process. Studies suggest that in 2015, 95.0% of independent physicians acknowledged that outsourcing revenue management is right decision.
Acceptance of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) in various healthcare facilities varies with application. Scheduling, coding, billing, patient registration, and claims processing are adopted more than other RCM applications in the U.S.
Request a sample Copy of the U.S. Medical Billing Outsourcing Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-medical-billing-outsourcing-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Advantages associated with outsourcing of medical billing services include improvement in billing process by decreasing errors, swift turnaround time, and smooth administrations for hospitals and other medical institutes
- Outsourced medical billing is likely to witness the highest growth during the forecast period owing to growing focus on minimizing the cost of healthcare delivery and improving patient & physician relationship
- The front end services segment dominated the market in 2018 as they increase downstream cash flow and decrease rework & cost to collect
- On the other hand, the middle-end services market is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period
- By end use, hospitals accounted for the largest revenue share in the U.S. medical billing outsourcing market in 2018. Errorless billing procedures and minimization of loss is a focus of RCM providers
- Physician offices, however, are estimated to post a higher CAGR during the same period. According to the Black Book’s 2016 RCM survey, demand from physicians’ offices are increasing as they want to align financial and clinical outcomes
- Some of the key players in this market are Allscripts; Accretive Health, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Experian Information Solutions, Inc.; EClinicalWorks; GE Healthcare; Genpact; McKesson Corporation; Kareo; Quest Diagnostics; and The SSI Group.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5783/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. medical billing outsourcing market by component, service, and end use:
U.S. Medical Billing Outsourcing Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Medical Billing Outsourcing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Front End
- Middle End
- Back End
U.S. Medical Billing Outsourcing End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Physician Offices
Browse Related Report:
Care Management Solutions Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/care-management-solution-market
X-ray Systems Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/x-ray-systems-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States