The global beauty and personal care surfactants market size is expected to reach USD 11.64 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.79% during the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness regarding hair and skin care coupled with changing lifestyle are expected to drive the growth. Moreover, significant rise in purchasing power of consumers in developing countries such as China and India is also expected to drive the demand.
The market is driven by application of surfactants in premium products in the personal care category leading to the rise in sales of the quality ingredients. Rising middle class population and disposable income are anticipated to positively influence the product demand over forecast period.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/beauty-and-personal-care-surfactants-market/request-sample
Growth of the market for beauty and personal care surfactants is attributed to the leading number of product launches in the beauty and lifestyle segment, due to the high demand for the antiaging products. For instance, in April 2018, BASF introduced a new range of personal care products for healthy hair and skin solutions with mild surfactants and natural conditioning elements. However, the impact of the e-commerce channels, a number of beauty specialist retailers, and social media advertisements, provides a huge opportunity for growth of the market.
In North America, the demand for personal care surfactants is anticipated to witness a rise due to consumer awareness regarding grooming along with the growing product launches. Moreover, rise in sales of hair and skin care products in Asia Pacific has been contributing to the demand for surfactants in the past few years. The skin care market in Asia Pacific is expected to reach USD 90.12 billion expanding at a CAGR of 6.41% over the forecast period.
Growing consumer interest in beauty products along with the impact of leading players such as L’Oreal SA; Procter and Gamble; and Avon Products Inc. will further fuel the beauty and personal care surfactants market. Rising adoption of various business strategies such as product launches and expanding the geographical reach to increase development scenario of products is anticipated to positively influence the growth. The market is characterized by a few initiatives such as, acquisitions, limited extensions, mergers, online sales, and development endeavors by the key players in the business, for example, BASF, Akzo Nobel, Kao Corporation, Stepan Company, Rhodia, Clariant, Evonik Industries, and Croda International.
Download Full Research Report of Beauty And Personal Care Surfactants Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/beauty-and-personal-care-surfactants-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In terms of revenue, amphoterics segment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 8.77% over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025
• Skin care segment led the application segment with an overall market share of over 54.99% in 2018
• Asia Pacific held the leading market share of 37.44% in terms of revenue in 2018. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
• Growing personal care industry on account of rise in changing lifestyle mainly in developed countries is expected to further propel the global beauty and personal surfactants market
• With increasing disposable income in India, South Korea, China, and Japan, the market is anticipated to witness growth
• The market is highly competitive in nature with the presence of main players such as BASF, Akzo Nobel, Kao Corporation, Stepan Company, Rhodia, Clariant, Evonik Industries
• Various manufacturers are concentrating on new product launches, capacity expansions, and technological innovations to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming product segments
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Luxury Beauty Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-luxury-beauty-market-research-report-2019
This report studies the global Luxury Beauty market status and forecast, categorizes the global Luxury Beauty market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
• Herbal Beauty Products Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-herbal-beauty-products-market-research-report-2018
This report studies the global Herbal Beauty Products market status and forecast, categorizes the global Herbal Beauty Products market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States