The global Pressure Monitoring Market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Pressure fluctuations in vital parts of the body often lead to chronic diseases such as glaucoma, cardiac disorders, and respiratory disorders. This has led to high demand for pressure monitoring devices.
According to the American Heart Association, 77.9 million people were suffering from hypertension in the U.S. in 2014. Patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like cardiac disorders are likely to experience hypertension throughout their life. Hence, there is a growing need for pressure monitoring amongst such kind of patients, thereby, increasing the demand for pressure monitoring devices.
Rising geriatric population is another significant driver stimulating the growth of pressure monitoring market. Aging population commonly suffer from hypertension and are highly susceptible to chronic diseases. This age group that experiences cardiac and respiratory diseases are expected to contribute toward high growth of pressure monitoring market in the near future.
Technological advancements are also spurring in the market due to the introduction of novel pressure monitoring devices. Many products are connected to smartphones so that people can self-monitor their blood pressure with ease. In addition, key players are manufacturing devices that measure intraocular pressure in order to reduce the risk of glaucoma.
U.S. pressure monitoring market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Request a sample Copy of the Global Pressure Monitoring Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pressure-monitoring-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In 2016, blood pressure monitoring devices dominated the market owing to rising prevalence of hypertension and heart-related disorders
- Amongst the procedure segment, noninvasive technique held the largest share in 2016 due to wide usage of noninvasive blood pressure monitors
- Cardiac disorders accounted for the largest share in 2016 due to growing prevalence of heart diseases causing blood pressure fluctuations
- In 2016, hospitals generated the largest revenue due to its growing usage of invasive as well as noninvasive pressure monitoring devices
- North America dominated the market in 2016 owing to rising prevalence of cardiac diseases and hypertension in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to showcase lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising geriatric population in China
- Some of the major players include Philips Healthcare; Medtronic; GE Healthcare; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Welch Allyn; and NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION.
U.S. pressure monitoring market share, by application, 2016 (%)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4408/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the pressure monitoring market on the basis of product, procedure, application, end-use, and region:
Pressure Monitoring Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Blood Pressure Monitors/Cardiac Pressure Monitors
- Automated BP Monitors
- Ambulatory BP Monitors
- BP Transducers
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Valves and Tubings
- By Technology
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitors
- Flanged Mouth Pieces
- Nasal Probes & Plugs
- Intraocular Pressure Monitors
- Tip Covers
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
Pressure Monitoring Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Pressure Monitoring Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
Pressure Monitoring End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Pressure Monitoring Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/arrhythmia-monitoring-devices-market
Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems/Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/continuous-glucose-monitoring-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States