Rapid development in electronics and semiconductor sectors has increased the need for transistors and integrated circuits (IC) in GaN semiconductor devices. Additionally, the GaN possess the characteristics such as low resistance which reduces the conductance dissipation, minimizes the switching losses, low power to drive the circuits and reduced size at printed circuit boards (PCB) which adds to the market of GaN semiconductor devices. Additionally, GaN provides greater stability in radioactive environment and exhibits a unique ability to control and produce electrons more than 1000 times of silicon (Si) is expected to be major advantages for the GaN Semiconductor Devices Market to grow over the forecast period.
Moreover, the GaN semiconductor device are bifurcated into type, wafer size, devices, and end user. By type, gallium nitride semiconductor devices is divided into opto semiconductor, power semiconductor, and RF semiconductors. Based on wafer size the gallium nitride semiconductor is further sub categorized into 2 inches, 4 inches, and 6 inches and above. Furthermore, device based gallium nitride semiconductor is subdivided into transistor, diode, rectifier, power ICs, power drivers, supply & inverter, amplifiers, lighting & laser, and switching systems. Lastly, the gallium nitride semiconductor devices are sub segmented into end user which include automotive, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, telecommunication, and medical
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1174
The prominent players in GaN Semiconductor Devices Market are – Cognitive Operational Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Haapie SAS (France), KinderLab Robotics (U.S.), Tinybots (Netherlands), BKIN Technologies Limited (Canada), R.U. Robots Limited (U.K.), Behaviour Labs SRL (Italy), Heron Robots SRL (Italy), Perceptronic Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Cognitive Spring (U.S.) among others.
The GaN semiconductor devices market is segmented on the basis of type, wafer size, devices and end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Opto semiconductors, power semiconductor and RF semiconductors.
- Based on wafer size the market is segmented into 2 inches, 4 inches and 6 inches and above.
- Based on devices, the market is segmented into transistor, diode, rectifier, power ICs, power drivers, supply & inverter, amplifiers, lighting & laser and switching systems.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, telecommunication and medical.
MRFR’s report also offers a segmental analysis of the market based on region, which include North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Latin America.
North America presently leads the global GaN semiconductor devices market. The United States of America accounts for the largest contribution to the growth of the region’s market, primarily due to the swift development in aerospace. There is also an increasing demand for semiconductor devices in military applications, oil and gas industry and emergency medical services.
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for GaN semiconductors during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to presence of leading semiconductor manufacturers in the region. Europe is another region that is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to a growing demand.
Latest Industry News
- Cree has announced that it has signed a non-exclusive, global, royalty bearing patent license agreement with Dutch company, Nexperia BV. The agreement gives Nexperia access to Cree’s expansive GaN power device patent portfolio. Years of innovation and development efforts is now allowing Cree to help facilitate further market growth.
- The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) is evaluating and validating Panasonic’s X-GaN power transistors for possible use in its ongoing development of relevant space technologies. Potential for approval of use for aforementioned activities appears to be high. Space radiation is one of the main reasons that these devices are being considered- GaN semiconductor devices display the ability to successfully withstand radiation.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/gan-semiconductor-devices-market-1174
- End users of the gallium nitride semiconductor device
- Wafer equipment manufacturers
- Integrated devices manufacturers (IDMs)
- Distributors and traders
- Technology providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Government agencies
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar