The global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market is expected to reach USD 1.4 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing demand for non-invasive monitoring techniques coupled with the rising prevalence of chronic illness is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
The hemodynamic monitoring market is influenced by new technologies such as echocardiography, thoracic electrical bio-impedance and others that maybe used to non-invasively monitor parameters such as cardiac output, arterial pressure, blood oxygen level, and central venous pressure.
Furthermore, the rising population of critically ill patients coupled with defective healthcare facilities with drawbacks, such as understaffing, is propelling market players to develop minimal invasive hemodynamic monitoring devices that may be used in clinical and home care settings. Along with the new product development, the market is also anticipated to witness the development of technologies that help in the early diagnosis of shock and sepsis.
Furthermore, efforts by key industry players to understand critical illnesses at molecular levels leading to the development of efficient assessment products are expected to be witnessed over the forecast period. Hence, all these company strategies and the research conducted are eventually expected to promote market growth over the forecast period.
North America Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market share, by product, 2014 – 2024 (USD Million)
Request a sample Copy of the Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hemodynamic-monitoring-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The disposables segment is anticipated to be the largest segment by 2024. The rising sale of hemodynamic monitoring systems and increasing applications of these systems in home care settings, hospitals, and clinics are expected to boost the segment growth.
- The non-invasive devices segment is expected to be the fastest growing hemodynamic monitoring market. Risks that include the development of arrhythmias due to the use of pulmonary artery catheter and the development of other methodologies that measure the cardiac output, such as echocardiographs, are the vital impact rendering drivers.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing regions and is anticipated to contribute to about 20.0% of the global revenue by 2024. The strengthening of the distribution channels by companies and the registration of products in countries, such as China, India, Australia, and others, are expected to support the growth over the forecast period. For instance, LiDCO Group, in their 2016 prelim report emphasized on its strategy of appointing new distributors for the Australian and South East Asian region.
- Major industry players are Edward Lifesciences, LiDCO Group Plc, Deltex Medical, Philips Medical, GE Healthcare, Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc., Tensys Medical, Inc., Cardio-Dynamics International, and Drager Medical, Inc. As mentioned above, the new product development is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
- For instance, in March 2016, the LiDCO Group received the U.S. FDA approval for the LiDCO unity and launched the product in the European region. Along the same time, LiDCO also succeeded in registering itself in China to explore untapped territories and increase their global presence.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2894/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market on the basis of product, type, end-use and regions.
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Monitoring systems
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Cardiac output monitors
- Airflow Sensors
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Non-invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Catheterization Laboratories
Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Report:
Sleep Apnea Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sleep-apnea-devices-market
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States