The study reveals that semiconductor production equipment is trending in North America region. In semiconductor production equipment, the front-end equipment are much more expensive than backend equipment as front end equipment adds more value to the final stage of semiconductor products and are more profitable. In U.S. region, the small medium companies are mainly focusing to design and manufacture the front end products which can produce the next generation semiconductors at the lowest cost. The frontend equipment includes the chips which is manufactured for producing various devices.
In North America region, the semiconductor production equipment demand is growing with the increasing demand of semiconductor and LCD panel manufacturing equipment. These semiconductor equipment required for the production of various types of electronic appliances, including PCs, smart phones, flat-panel televisions and others. In the recent years, the technological advancement in the equipment has enhanced the performance of these electronic appliances.
The global Semiconductor Production Equipment Market is growing rapidly over ~7% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD ~ 63 Billion by the end of forecast period.
The global semiconductor production market has been segmented based on type, products, and dimension. By type, the market has been segmented into front-end equipment, backend equipment, and others. By products, the market has been segmented into dicing machine, wafer manufacturers, sliced wafer demounting, cleaning machine, wafer edge grinding machine, polish grinders, probing machines, and others. By dimension, the market has been segmented into 2D, 2.5D, 3D, and others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4189
The prominent players in the global semiconductor production equipment market are – Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (US), Micron Technology Inc. (US), Intel Corporation (US), Applied Materials Inc. (US), AlsilMaterial (US), Atecom Technology Co., Ltd (Taiwan), Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), LAM RESEARCH Corporation (US), KLA-Tencor Corporation (US), Screen Holdings Co., Ltd (Japan), Teradyne Inc. (US), ASML Holdings N.V. (Netherlands), and Samsung Group (South Korea) among others.
The global semiconductor production equipment market spans across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is the largest market for semiconductor production equipment followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is an emerging market semiconductor production equipment and is led by the economies of China, India, and Japan.
- In September 2018, Intel announced that it would be pushing the production of the 14nm chip to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) since it is unable to keep up with the demand. Intel intends to outsource the production of its entry-level H310 and other 300 series desktop processors to TSMC so that it can concentrate on its high-margin products.
- In August 2018, Micron Technology, Inc., announced an investment of USD 3 Billion in its semiconductor manufacturing plant in Manassas, Virginia. The investment will not only support Micron’s leadership in the rapidly growing market but will also help in the creation of 1,100 jobs by the end of 2023.
- Semiconductor production equipment manufacturing companies
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Semiconductor production equipment providers
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Manufacturers
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Panel Technologists
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Solution providers
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar