EMC now offers five Webinars or “Virtual Seminars” on its website for viewing and is planning many more. The five include:
1. “HOW TO CONTAIN THE EPIDEMIC OF CHURN IN RETAIL ENERGY” – Run by Jack Doueck, CEO of LED PLUS USA. This webinar shows retail energy providers how to reduce churn and increase customer retention simply and cost-effectively.
2. “RETAIL ENERGY REGULATORY TRENDS – WHAT’S NEW, WHAT’S COMING SOON, and WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ABOUT IT” – run by Frank Caliva of P.R. Quinlan. This webinar shows which states are most welcoming to progress in deregulation and which to avoid.
3. “BOOST YOUR CUSTOMER LIFETIME VALUE USING MACHINE LEARNING” – run by Dr. Madalasa Venkatraman of TEG Analytics. This webinar educates the audience on how to use AI and machine learning to increase CLTV.
4. “THE LATEST AND GREATEST IN RETAIL ENERGY M&A” – run by Jack Doueck and Larry Leikin of Energy Marketing Conferences. This fantastic panel discussion is among Justin Courtney of Stephens investment bank, Nathan Kroeker, CEO of Spark Energy, Harold Marx of NRG, David Mirza of Medtractions, and Phillip Wills of Pulse Power.
5. “EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER RETENTION” – run by Jack Doueck and Larry Leikin of Energy Marketing Conferences. This panel discussion features Kevin McMinn of Crius, Alan Schwab of Genie Retail Energy, Bill Kinneary of Powervine Energy, Ty Benefiel of MeterGenius, Dan Seaman of Optimus and Bruce Shields of Data Communications Management.
EMC is planning many more Virtual Seminars for the coming weeks and months. The next one is August 20th entitled: “A Software Strategy for Managing Disruptive Change.” EMC advertises its webinars online through its social media network, at its conferences, as well as on its website and to its email list of approximately 15,000 retail energy professionals.
The Virtual Seminars are available on EMC’s website as a free and valuable educational tool for the industry.
“Our mission in Energy Marketing Conferences is twofold: education and networking. Our two semi-annual conferences offer the absolute best opportunities for networking in the retail energy industry. The conferences are packed with more than 50 speakers, 10 executive workshops and 6 interactive panels – all learning opportunities,” said Jack Doueck, Co-Founder of the Energy Marketing Conferences. “We will now reach out online to a much larger audience and provide people who aspire to have careers in retail energy with valuable information to help them innovate and succeed.”
Who should attend: CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s and CFO’s of retail energy suppliers should tune into these virtual seminars. “We ran an EMC Virtual Seminar in June of 2019 and it generated great traction. Jack and Larry did everything they promised. We received great exposure through national press releases, social media, the EMC website and email blasts to the whole retail industry,” said Nishant Jairath, of TEG Analytics. “Thank you to EMC for hosting this great educational series for Retail Energy!”
“EMC crafted this series of Webinars to appeal to all levels of retail energy companies including: CEO’s, CMO’s, COO’s, CFO’s as well as managers of divisions, retention managers, sales managers, channel partner managers, customer service personnel and IT professionals,” said Larry Leikin, Co-Founder of EMC. “This program is the first of its kind in the industry and we are excited that it is already off to a great start.”
The next Energy Marketing Conference will take place at the Midtown Hilton Hotel in New York City on September 12th 2019. CLICK HERE to register for the largest retail energy event ever.
ABOUT Energy Marketing Conferences:
The mission of Energy Marketing Conferences LLC is to provide the competitive energy industry with exciting conferences in premium locations at extremely affordable prices. The goal of the conferences is to bring together hundreds of energy companies, utilities, marketers, vendors and suppliers in the competitive energy industry to network and learn more about our industry. EMC is the largest gathering of retail energy executives in North America and it takes place twice a year: Houston Texas in the Spring and New York City in the Fall. The EMC Monthly e-Newsletter goes out to more than 15,000 retail energy executives each month with important articles written by industry professionals. The EMC Virtual Seminars are the newest program of EMC, designed to help educate the industry on a host of topics – free of charge.
Company Name: Energy Marketing Conferences
Contact Person: Jack Doueck
Email: Send Email
Address:1 Metrotech Center North Third Floor
Country: United States