The global mHealth apps market size is expected to reach USD 236.0 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 44.7% during the forecast period. The market is majorly driven by increasing adoption of advanced technologies in healthcare facilities and the need to reduce long waiting periods to access healthcare facilities from specialists.Availability of mobile applications for users is witnessing a rapid growth, especially healthcare apps that assist consumers in self-management of disease, wellness, and chronic conditions. This increased role of patients coupled with the rising importance in staying updated and informed about their own healthcare decisions, contributing to the rise in adoption of mHealth apps globally.
Healthcare industry has been transitioning towards a value-based care model with mHealth becoming a widespread trend owing to the advent of technologies such as remote monitoring, electronic medical record, and other communication platforms. The increasing prevalence of disorders, such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer, and obesity along with the growing awareness about wellness and other preventive measures diseases among patients is expected to boost the mHealth market growth.
mHealth leverages from the 4Ps: personalized, predictive, participatory, and preventive measures for care delivery to provide optimal care to users. Moreover, rising penetration of smartphones, and other electronic devices, especially, in low- and middle-income countries and increasing focus on the use of mobile technology to manage care delivery is anticipated to benefit the market.
Request a sample Copy of the mHealth Apps Market Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mhealth-app-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Rapid growth in chronic diseases along with the rise in the number of app users is accountable for the mHealth apps market growth
- The types of mHealth apps include fitness, lifestyle management, nutrition and diet, women’s health, medication adherence, healthcare providers, and disease management. Of these, the fitness category accounted for the majority of segment share in 2018
- mHealth app vendors are focusing their attention on women’s health, diet, and medication reminders. According to Wired, a mobile advertising and analytics platform, women are more inclined toward tracking their health than men
- Physicians are increasingly recommending the use of mHealth apps to their patients, which is likely to increase the adoption rate of mHealth apps
- North America led the mhealth applications market in 2018 in terms of revenue share pertaining to the technological advancements and presence of major players in the region
- Some of the key players are Johnson & Johnson; Abbott Laboratories; AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Novartis AG; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Merck and Co., Inc.; Pfizer; and Sanofi
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4627/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global mHealth apps market based on type and region:
mHealth Apps Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Lifestyle Management
- Nutrition & Diet
- Women’s Health
- Medication Adherence
- Healthcare Providers/ Payors
- Disease Management
mHealth Apps Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Healthcare IT Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-it-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States