Browse 16 market data Tables and 47 Figures spread over 50+ Pages along with in-depth analysis on Europe Bio-refinery Technologies Market by End Products (Energy Products, Material Products), by Technology (Biotechnological, Chemical, Mechanical, Thermochemical), by Raw Materials (Agriculture Biomass, Marine Biomass, Residuals & Waste Materials), and By Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Europe Bio-refinery Technologies Market scenario
The hastened depletion of fossil fuels across the world, the favorable government policies, the active investments by governments & private companies towards bio-refineries, and the growth in greenhouse gas emissions are primarily driving the growth of the Europe Bio-refinery Technologies market.
The Europe Bio-refinery Technologies Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Europe Bio-refinery Technologies Market by end products, technology, raw materials, & Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/europe-bio-refinery-technologies-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of end products, Europe Bio-refinery Technologies market is segmented into:
- Energy Products
- Material Products
- Other Material Products
On the basis of technology, Europe Bio-refinery Technologies market is segmented into:
- Enzymatic Conversion
- Hydrothermal Processes
On the basis of raw materials, Europe Bio-refinery Technologies market is segmented into:
- Agriculture Biomass
- Oil Crops
- Starch Crops
- Sugar Crops
- Wood & Woody Biomass
- Marine Biomass
- Residuals & Waste Materials
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- ABENGOA BIOENERGIA SA
- ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND COMPANY
- BETA RENEWABLES S.P.A.
- BP BIOFUELS ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY INC.
- CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC)
- COVESTRO AG
- DOMINION ENERGY
- DSM NV
- I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
- EDENIQ INC.
- GLYCOS BIOTECHNOLOGIES INC.
- GREEN PLAINS INC.
- LANXESS AG
- NOVOZYMES A/S
Europe crude oil market – The Europe crude oil market is likely to witness the highest CAGR of 1.65% during the forecast years 2018-2026.
Europe oilfield chemicals market – Europe oilfield chemicals market is likely to grow with an anticipated CAGR of 2.68% over the forecast period of 2018-2026.
Europe refinery catalyst market – Europe refinery catalyst market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 2.22% during the forecast years 2018-2026.