Intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring (IONM) is a monitoring technique that aims at reducing the risk of neurological deficits from operative manipulations. IONM is used in most of the surgical procedures. It is directly intended at reducing the risk of neurological deficits after operations that involve the nervous system. IONM has evolved during the last two decades. The use of IONM offers a possibility to detect injuries before they become so severe that they cause deficits after the operation. Introduction of IONM has reduced the risk of debilitating deficits such as muscle weakness, paralysis, hearing loss, and other loss of normal body functions. The technique is used for very common specialties such as, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgical trauma, microneurosurgery, and vascular surgery. IONM is normally performed by technicians supervised by a physiologist, or a neurologist. Technicians do not make interpretations of recorded potentials and give information to the surgeon; the supervising physiologist does that. It is necessary to have certification to do IONM. Similar techniques as used in IONM are now used in a few kinds of operations for guiding the surgeon in an operation to help obtain the best results.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase in surgery volume, cost effectiveness of IONM techniques, and increase in awareness of IONM are escalating the growth of market. Despite these drivers, Shortage of the skilled personnel is hampering the growth of market.
The global intraoperative neurophysiology market is expected to reach USD 3125.7 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecasted period.
On the basis of type, market is segmented into Electroencephalography (EEG), Electromyography (EMG), Evoked Potential, and others. Electroencephalography (EEG) segment accounted for the largest market share, whereas Electromyography (EMG) is the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecasted period.
On the basis of procedure, market is segmented into spinal, neurovascular, orthopedic, otolarygology surgeries, urology, and others. Spinal segment accounted for the largest market share of the global intraoperative neurophysiology market. Orthopedic is the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecasted period.
On the basis of method, market is segmented into invasive, non-invasive, and minimally invasive. Invasive method dominated the global intraoperative neurophysiology market. Registering USD 749.0 million in 2016 and expected to reach at USD 1862.7 million by 2027 at the rate of 8.6 % during the forecasted period.
On the basis of source, market is segmented into In-house, Outsourcing, and tele-health. In-house accounted for the largest market share of the global intraoperative neurophysiology market. Outsourcing is the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecasted period.
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the intraoperative neurophysiology market. The intraoperative neurophysiology market for North America is estimated at USD 778.9 million in 2016 and expected to reach by USD 1949.0 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.7%.
Accurate Monitoring LLC, Argos Neuromonitoring LP, Cadwell Laboratories Inc., Computational Diagnostics Inc., EMOTIV, Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, IntraNerve, Medtronic, Medsurant Holdings, Natus Medical Incorporated, Neuro Alert, NeuroMonitoring Technologies, Inc., NeuroSentinel LLC, NuVasive, Procirca, ProPep Surgical, SpecialtyCare, and Sentient Medical Systems.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global intraoperative neurophysiology market
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on channels, applications, and regions for the global intraoperative neurophysiology market.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analysing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economical factors that influences the global intraoperative neurophysiology market
• To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global intraoperative neurophysiology market
• Medical Devices Manufacturers
• Neurosurgeons & Radiologist
• manufacturers & Suppliers
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government Research Laboratories
• Independent Research Laboratories
• Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Academic Institutes and Universities
Table Of Content – Major key Points
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
4 global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market, by Type
5 global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market, By procedure
6 global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market, By Methods
7 global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring market, By Source
8 Global intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring Market, by region
9 company profile
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349