The global smart helmet market size is expected to reach USD 1.20 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising popularity of the product in various applications such as riding, adventure sports, manufacturing, and construction is projected to drive the growth.
These protective headgears provide users with enhanced safety, security, and comfort. The growing adoption of smart wearable technology, stringent workplace safety and road safety regulations laid down by governments, and increasing awareness for personal health and safety are expected to drive the demand for smart helmets over the forecast period.
Smart helmets consist of multiple sensors that perform functions such as heart rate monitoring, temperature monitoring, and air quality monitoring. The sensors collect data in real time to provide users with detailed information regarding various interactions, navigation, and environmental and health attributes.
Satellite aided navigation is one of the most vital features offered by smart helmets. It enables highly accurate navigation capability by using multiple satellite networks such as Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS), Global Positioning System (GPS), Galileo Positioning System, BeiDou Navigation Satellite System, and Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS).
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-helmet-market
Increasing adoption of next-generation technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is anticipated to drive the development and adoption of smart helmets. Factors such as emerging road safety regulations, development of wireless communication infrastructure, large-scale production of motorcycles, and increasing disposable income are expected to drive the growth of smart helmets industry in emerging countries such as India, Brazil, and China.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Navigation segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of smart helmets by bike riders for in-country and cross-country navigation
- Full face segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 18.8% over the forecast period. Increased adoption of full face smart helmets by motorcycle and cycle commuters due to superior safety features is expected to drive the growth
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period owing to the increasing sales of two-wheelers and rapidly growing industrial and construction projects
- Consumer end use segment is expected to gain traction over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of smart helmets in developed regions such as North America and Europe. Due to increased road traffic, 2-wheelers are now being favored as the preferred mode of commute, which is expected to act as a major growth driver
- Key players operating in the smart helmets market include Nand Logic Corp.; Lifebeam Technologies Ltd.; Forcite Helmet System Pvt. Ltd.; Fusar Technologies Inc.; 360fly Inc.; Daqri LLC; Jarvish Inc.; Sena Technologies Inc.; Babaali; and Jager HelmX Smart Helmets
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6007/ibb
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Smart Helmet – Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2017 – 2025
2.2 Global Smart Helmet Market, 2017 – 2025
2.2.1 Global smart helmet market, by type, 2017 – 2025
2.2.2 Global smart helmet market, by component, 2017 – 2025
2.2.3 Global smart helmet market, by end use, 2017 – 2025
2.2.4 Global smart helmet market, by region, 2017 – 2025
Chapter 3 Smart Helmet Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Smart Helmet – Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Vendor landscape
3.4 Smart Helmet – Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206 Stringent government road safety regulations
220.127.116.11 Increasing concern and awareness regarding personal safety
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 High investment in product research and development
3.5 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Smart Helmet – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.7 Smart Helmet – Company Market Share Analysis, 2018
3.8 Smart Helmet – PESTEL Analysis
Chapter 4 Smart Helmet Type Outlook
4.1 Smart Helmet Market Share by Type, 2018
4.2 Full Face
4.2.1 Full face smart helmet market, 2017 – 2025
4.3 Half Face
4.3.1 Half face smart helmet market, 2017 – 2025
4.4 Hard Hat
4.4.1 Hard hat smart helmet market, 2017 – 2025
Browse Related Reports:
Smart Glass Market By Technology (SPD, PDLC, Liquid Crystal, Electrochromic), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Architectural, Transportation), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market By Type, By Application, By End-Use Industry, By Battery Type, By Component, By Navigation Technology, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States