The global Epigenetics Drugs And Diagnostic Technologies Market size is expected to reach USD 22.05 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a 19.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Rising incidence of cancer with epigenetic modification base is projected to drive the market growth.
Diagnostic firms are focused on developing new treatments such as antibodies specific for detection of epigenetic modifications and advanced kits for effective detection of biomarkers. It is likely to encourage pharmaceutical firms to partner for development of new advanced treatments which will further accelerate the market growth.
Presence of a large number of products under clinical trials and their projected commercialization is likely to boost the market. For instance, Eli Lilly’s Ramucirumab have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be used in combination with Folfiri for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
Introduction of technologically advanced products in this space is mostly focused on detection of methylation markers associated with cancer development. For example, Epigenomics introduced Epi proLung BL Reflex Assay which helps in lung cancer diagnosis by determining methylation of SHOX2 biomarker gene.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Microelectronic Medical Implants Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/epigenetics-drugs-and-diagnostic-technologies-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Reagents is expected to account for the largest market share of over USD 7,058.4 million by 2025 owing to increasing R&D in epigenetics. The kits segment is expected to be in more demand over the forecast period with at CAGR of 20.0% due to need for rapid and accurate detection techniques
- DNA methylation held the major market share of the technology segment in terms of revenue over 47.1% in 2017 owing to rising adoption coupled with development of technological advanced products such as Methylation Sensitive PCR (MSP)
- DNMT inhibitors was the largest segment in 2017 due to the factors such as wide availability of these inhibitors and generics in most regions
- Oncology was the largest revenue generating segment owing to the factors such as growing prevalence of cancer and strong product pipeline
- North America was observed to be the major region for epigenetics market accounting for over 39.3% market share due to high prevalence of cancer, increasing R&D funding, collaborations among big pharmaceutical companies for development of improved treatments, and patient awareness
- Asia Pacific is projected to showcase lucrative CAGR of 22.1% owing to a high number of cancer, diabetes, and other chronic disorders with parallel unmet medical needs
- Major players operating in the epigenetics drugs and diagnostic technologies market include Zymo research; CellCentric Ltd; Thermo Fisher Scientific;Illumina; Abcam; Eisai Co. Ltd; Diagenode; Merck; Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Qiagen; Chroma Therapeutics Ltd; Novartis International AG; Oncolys Biopharma Inc.; Sigma-Aldrich Corporation; and Valirx Plc. Widespread R&D activities and clinical studies are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1495/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global epigenetics drugs and diagnostic technologies market on the basis of product, technology, type of therapy, application, and region:
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technology Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- ChIP Sequencing Kit
- Whole Genomic Amplification Kit
- Bisulfite Conversion Kit
- RNA Sequencing Kit
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large Non-coding RNA
- MicroRNA Modification
- Chromatin Structures
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technologies Type of Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitors
- DNA Methyltransferase (DNMT) Inhibitors
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technologies Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Solid Tumors
- Liquid Tumors
- Inflammatory Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technologies Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Category @
Contraceptive Drugs and Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contraceptive-drugs-and-devices-industry
Antidiabetics Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/antidiabetics-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States