The Asian Breast Implants Market, by Product Type (Silicone Breast Implants and Saline Breast Implants), by Shape (Round and Anatomical), by Application (Reconstructive Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery), by End User (Hospitals and Cosmetic Clinics) is estimated to be valued at US$ 140.93 million in 2017, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period (2018 – 2026) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Technological advancement in the breast implant coupled with increasing demand of government initiatives are the major factors driving the growth of the global Asian breast implants market over the forecast period. As government of Hong Kong estimated that breast cancer claimed the lives of 702 Hong Kong women in 2016, up from 637 in 2015. Further, in Hong Kong only the private sector and non-governmental organizations offer breast cancer screening, which can cost a few thousand dollars, which demands the government to look forward in the screening and research and development within the breast cancer medical sector.
Request PDF Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1806
Furthermore, increasing prevalence of aesthetic plastic surgery is expected to foster Asian breast implants market growth. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) 2015 data findings, South Korea and India registered 1,156,234 and 935,487 total cosmetic procedures. This statistics states that South Korea ranked third and India ranked fourth among the top ten total cosmetic procedures performed in countries, worldwide.
Furthermore, manufactures in Asia Pacific region are focused on geographic expansion to maintain strong foothold in the market. For instance, HansBiomed is first Asian company to receive the CE mark approval for silicone breast implant. Moreover, during 2013 and 2015, company secured National Sanitary Surveillance Agency (ANVISA), Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA), and Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) approval for their BellaGel silicone breast implant.
Browse 25 Market Data Tables and 31 Figures spread through 179 Pages and in-depth TOC on ” Asian Breast Implants Market, By Product Type (Silicone Breast Implants and Saline Breast Implants), by Shape (Round, and Anatomical), by Application (Reconstructive Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery), by End User (Hospitals and Cosmetic Clinics) By Countries (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, ASEAN, and Rest of Asia Pacific) – Global Forecast to 2026″
To know the latest trends and insights related to Asian breast implants market, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/asian-breast-implants-market-1806
Furthermore, key players are launching products in new regions to expand their geographical presence. For instance, in September 2016, GC Aesthetics Plc introduced its The Matrix and the Round Collection breast implant product in South Korea. It further made an agreement with CKD BiO Corp. to distribute breast implant in the South Korean market.
Key takeaways of the Asian Breast Implants Market:
- The global Asian breast implants market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026)
- Silicone Breast Implants segment is expected to hold a major market share in product type over the forecast period, as silicone breast implants are majorly preferred by plastic surgeons and patients seeking a natural result from breast augmentation.
- The cosmetic surgery segment is expected to hold a major market share in the application type over the forecast due to breast cosmetic surgeries are the most commonly performed procedures to enhance, reduce or lift the breast.
- Furthermore, hospitals and clinics segment is expected to dominate the Asian breast implants market. Increasing rate of hospital in-patient and out-patient breast augmentation procedures is expected to aid in growth of the hospital segment in breast implants market
- Some of the major players operating in global Asian breast implants market are Allergen, Inc., Mentor Worldwide LLC, GC Aesthetics Plc, Johnson & Johnson, POLYTECH Health and Aesthetics GmBH, Groupe Sebbin SAS, Arion Laboratories, HansBiomed Co.Ltd., and GG Biotechnology Ltd.
Buy This Exclusive Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1806
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States