Remote Access Management Market – Overview
Remote access management is a technology that allows access to any particular network or computer from a distant location. Its job is to pair up client and host computer, and it works excellently with people who are always on-the-move, yet has to manage organizational jobs. The global remote access management market is all set to score 11% CAGR during he forecast period (2017-2023). Market Research Future (MRFR) makes a claim in the report on the global Remote Access Management Market that it would fetch USD 47 billion valuation by 2023.
Features like supporting employee strength on a global scale and flexibility it adds to the work force are definitely expected to take the remote access management market ahead. Burgeoning cellular network and other technological upliftment are expected to take the global market forward.
The prominent players in remote access management market are – Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Juniper Networks (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.), Fortinet (U.S.), Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Sophos Ltd. (U.K.), Brocade Communication Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (U.S.), NetScreen Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and Symantec Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3217
Remote Access Management Market – Segmentation
MRFR’s analysis of the global remote access management market is founded on a segmentation by component, technology, organization size, and verticals. This sort of segmentation brings out various details and helps in the assessment of the market.
- Based on the component, the global remote access management market can be segmented into software and solution. The software segment is gaining substantial mileage due to the increasing participation from various leading companies.
- Based on the technology, the remote access management market includes IPsec VPN, SSL VPN, and direct access.
- Based on the organization size, the remote access management market can be segmented into small & medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. The large enterprises segment is gaining accolades for their increased investment. The SMEs are picking up the speed.
- Based on the vertical, the remote access management market can be segmented into BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, IT & telecommunication, aerospace & defense, government, and others. The IT & telecommunication segment is gaining substantial boost. The healthcare segment is also expecting remarkable growth.
Remote Access Management Market – Regional Analysis
Based on the regional analysis, the global remote access management market encompasses four major regions Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and the Rest of the World (RoW). Such a market analysis has its focus set on the exploration of growth pockets.
North America is expected to continue its dominance in the market during the forecast period. This is getting boosted further with the syncing of both leading providers and high investment capacity of end-users. At the same time, the market gains accolades for being a hub of market titans who notably encourages the expansion rate of the regional market. In addition, triggers are also getting set by the well-established IT infrastructure and high adoption rate of advanced technologies.
The APAC region has the high possibility to end the forecast period with the maximum CAGR. This is due to the increasing implementation of the technology by SMEs of the region. Also, several economies are showing great growth in the regional market and this can be marked by their constant investment in industrial sectors. Investments are being made in the remote access management market to facilitate smooth workflow and ensure customer satisfaction.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/remote-access-management-market-3217
- Technology investors
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Government agencies
- Remote access management vendors
- Network solution providers
- IT security agencies
- Managed Security Service Providers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar