The global medical equipment rental market size is expected to reach USD 64.07 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Expanding base of geriatric and disabled population coupled with rising need for home healthcare products is propelling the market.
Rising demand for technologically advanced clinical devices and increasing healthcare expenditure is encouraging R&D activities in the medical devices industry are resulting in launch of expensive variants of medical products. This is anticipated to positively influence the growth of the medical equipment rental market.
Dominance of durable medical equipment (DME) can be attributed to increasing adoption of personal mobility and assist aids by disabled individuals. In addition, surging demand for monitoring and therapeutic instruments owing to increasing patient pool and continuous technological upgradation in these devices are spurring the growth of the DME rental market.
Emergence of financial services for leasing healthcare apparatus in the past few years has emerged to be a boon for hospitals, institutes, and other healthcare providers. Moreover, renting equipment confers cost benefits to end users, as it reduces ownership costs and in turn allows these players to adopt advanced product modules.
Rising concerns regarding palliative care coupled with regulatory transformations for the same are poised to augment the market. Regulatory transformation or programs adopted by hospitals for palliative care are resulting in increased demand for rental equipment.
Request a sample Copy of the Medical Equipment Rental Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-equipment-rental-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- DMEs emerged as the largest product segment in 2017 owing to increasing disabled population
- Hospitals dominated the market in 2017 owing to heightened demand for rental devices for cost benefits
- North America is projected to lead the market throughout the forecast horizon. Improving awareness about home healthcare and increasing demand for novel technologies are supporting the dominance of the region
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to witness healthy growth during the forecast period owing to faster adoption of advanced equipment for quality healthcare practices
- Few of the key market players include Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Westside Medical Supply, Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment, Siemens Financial Services, Inc., Woodley Equipment Company Ltd.; and Universal Hospital Services, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5358/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical equipment rental market based on product, end use, and region:
Medical Equipment Rental Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Surgical Equipment (C-arm, Surgical table, /ultrasound)
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Personal Mobility Devices
- Bathroom Safety and Medical Furniture
- Monitoring and Therapeutic Devices
- Storage and Transport
Medical Equipment Rental End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Personal/Home care
Medical Equipment Rental Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Medical Gas Equipment Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-gas-equipment-market
Electrophysiology Devices Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrophysiology-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States