The global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market size is expected to reach USD 20.8 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. High prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and Alzheimer’s among other chronic diseases is projected to drive the growth. Rise in healthcare expenditure across developed economies and rapid technological advancements are other prime factors responsible for the market growth.
Few noteworthy technological advancements include development of imaging systems with low radiation levels and increasing approvals of contrast and media/agents. For instance, in April 2016, Bracco Diagnostics, a U.S. based subsidiary of Bracco Imaging S.p.A., an Italian giant in the 3D imaging; received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its new ultrasound contrast agent Lumason, for pediatric and adult patients. In another instance, Germany based healthcare company, Bayer Healthcare received FDA approval in May 2016 for Gadovist injection used in the angiography procedures in U.S. Such factors are expected to bode well for the global market growth over the forecast period.
However, the 3D medical imaging devices market is restrained due to the high cost of devices and the shortage of helium used in the cooling of MRI scanners.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global 3D Medical Imaging Devices Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/3d-medical-imaging-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By type, computed tomography emerged as the largest segment in 2017 owing to the rise in road traffic accidents
- Orthopedic led the application segment owing to the global rise in old age population with musculoskeletal problems
- Rise in healthcare expenditure in emerging markets, such as India and China coupled with awareness regarding early diagnosis are key factors propelling growth of the 3D medical imaging devices market
- North America held the largest market share in 2017. Growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and demand for novel technologies are expected to support this dominance during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness swift growth during the forecast period owing to the rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure and the presence of large patient population
- Few of the key market players include Siemens Healthineers; Philips Koninklijke; GE Healthcare Ltd.; Hitachi Medical Systems; Del Medical Systems Inc.; and DigiRad Corporation.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1954/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global 3D medical imaging devices market based on device type, application, solution, and region:
3D Medical Imaging Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
- X-ray Devices
- Ultrasound Systems
3D Medical Imaging Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
3D Medical Imaging Devices Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Modeling
3D Medical Imaging Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Category @
Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hyperspectral-imaging-systems-market
Surgical Imaging Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-imaging-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States