Vaccines are biological entity used to activate acquired immunity to control or prevent particular disease or a group of disease. Immunization is carried out in infants as well as in adults. Vaccination against various bacterial and viral diseases is an integral part of infectious disease control world-wide. According to European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), pertussis and invasive pneumococcal disease account for over 50% of vaccine preventable disease and over 60% of deaths. The completion immunization schedule from infant to adulthood significantly reduces burden of vaccine preventable disease. According to World Health Organization (WHO), 2018 factsheet, immunization prevents 2 to 3 million deaths annually. Furthermore, around 1.5 million deaths can be prevented by improving vaccine coverage. Several vaccine manufacturers’ work in partnership with civil society organization such as World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), and Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) Alliance to improve their vaccination program for reducing number of patient suffering from diseases.
Request Sample of Research Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1500
High prevalence and increasing incidence of infectious disease are the major factors driving growth of the disease control and prevention vaccine market. According to the study published in journal Lancet Infectious Disease, around 54,984,661 cases of 45 infectious diseases were reported with average yearly incidence 417·98 per 100?000 in china between January 2004 and December 2013. Furthermore, Hepatitis B and tuberculosis has high incidence rate of 81.57 and 80.33 per 100,000, respectively. Moreover, World Health Organization (WHO) estimated 212 million malaria cases globally in 2015 with highest incidence in African regions.
Furthermore, the vaccines manufactured by novel technologies such as recombinant technology or cell-based vaccine production is decreasing the gap between demand and supply, which is expected to drive growth of the disease control and prevention vaccine market. For instance, in 2013, Protein Science Corporation received FDA approval for Flubok Trivalent Vaccine, produced by recombinant technology in the U.S. Moreover, in 2016, Seqirus received US FDA approval for Flucelvax Quadrivalent, cell-culture derived influenza vaccine.
Governmental and non-governmental organization partners are working together to provide better immunization to population for complete disease eradication. For instance, the Global Polio Eradication Initiative was a public-private partnership between five governmental agencies – the World Health Organization (WHO), Rotary International, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, aiming at polio eradication worldwide. The program was funded US$ 15 billion in the period 1988 – 2017, provided by public and private donors and 2013 – 2019 requirement was projected to US$ 7 billion. Furthermore, organization such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have partnered with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to support development of advanced influenza vaccines. Such governmental approaches are expected to augment the growth of global disease control and prevention vaccine market over the forecast period (2017-2025). However, high cost of vaccine development is expected to restrain growth of the disease control and prevention vaccine market.
Global Disease Control and Prevention Vaccine Market, By Product Type:
Global Disease Control and Prevention Vaccine Market, By Type:
Global Disease Control and Prevention Vaccine Market, By Route of Administration:
Global Disease Control and Prevention Vaccine Market, By Age Group:
Global Disease Control and Prevention Vaccine Market, By Indication:
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) *
Merck & Co. Inc.
Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the disease control and prevention vaccine market and its Type, market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2017 – 2025, considering 2016 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global disease control and prevention vaccine market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, governmental initiatives, technological up-gradation, market expansion and marketing tactics.
- The global disease control and prevention vaccine market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors and suppliers for disease control and prevention vaccine market, research and consulting firms, new entrants and financial analysts.
To Know More Detailed Information About This Report, Click @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/sample-preparation-market-1500
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States