Global smart healthcare market is expected to reach USD 225.54 Billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid technological advancements in healthcare IT is expected to remain a key driving factor of the global smart healthcare market over the forecast period. Growing implementation of inventory management systems such as RFID KanBan and RFID smart cabinets aimed at curbing inventory costs and ensure appropriate logistics management is expected to boost the growth of the smart healthcare market. Development of smart syringes, smart pills and smart bandages which enable remote monitoring of patients, help in diagnosing gastrointestinal diseases and infection spread minimization and remote monitoring of healing processes is expected to strengthen the platform for future market growth. On the other hand, high capital investments and poor awareness levels among consumers are some challenges faced by manufacturers.
mHealth is expected to register the fastest growth of over 40.0% over the forecast period. Key factors likely to drive segment growth include rapidly increasing incidence rates of chronic diseases, increasing smart phone penetration rates and heightening need to ensure improved healthcare outcomes.
Global Smart Healthcare Market, by product, 2014 – 2022 (USD Billion)
Request a sample Copy of the Smart Healthcare Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-healthcare-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Electronic health record (EHR) emerged as the largest product segment in terms of revenue and was estimated at over USD 19.50 billion in 2014. Implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and HITECH Act is expected to make significant contributions towards segment growth. Key feature of HITECH Act includes the provision of USD 64,000 per year to healthcare practitioners adopting EHR systems.
- North America was the largest smart healthcare regional market in 2014. Presence of favorable government initiatives in the form of HITECH Act providing allowances to healthcare practitioners is one of the major factors expected to drive regional market growth. Presence of sophisticated IT infrastructure enabling easy implementation of advanced healthcare facilities is also expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a considerable pace over the forecast period owing to growing penetration of advanced healthcare facilities and rapidly evolving mobile & IT infrastructure. Increasing awareness among consumers pertaining to novel healthcare technologies such as telemedicine, mHealth and EHR is expected to further complement regional market growth.
- Key players operating in the smart healthcare market include Cisco, IBM, Olympus Corp., GE Healthcare, AT&T Inc., Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics, Logi-Tag, Wurth Group, AirStrip Technologies Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Pepperl+Fuchs and Given Imaging Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1382/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the smart healthcare market on the basis of product, and region:
Global Smart Healthcare Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2022)
- RFID KanBan systems
- RFID smart cabinets
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Client-server based
- Connectivity and network
- Monitoring services
- Diagnosis services
- Healthcare systems
- Smart pills
- Smart syringes
Smart Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Latin America
Browse Related Report:
Health Information Exchange Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/health-information-exchange-hie-market
Orthobiologics Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/orthobiological-products-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States