New York, US, August 26, 2019 Creative Biolabs, a leading custom service provider in the field of vaccine development, releases a novel Parasitic Vaccine development services, intending to make a difference in the prevention of parasitic diseases.
Vaccine is a highly effective method to control infectious disease by stimulating and strengthening the receptor’s own immune system, which can date back to more than two hundred years ago when the first vaccine in the history was developed to fight against smallpox. In spite of a successful prevention and even extinction of smallpox through vaccination, there still exist a large number of diseases with a relatively slow vaccine development progress, such as parasitic diseases.
Parasitic diseases have remained as a principal threat for human health and animals’ productivity for years. Parasites that live inside the body, such as mites, ticks, fleas, lice and flies play a significant role in organ condemnation, zoonoses and huge economic losses in animal production. In order to develop qualified vaccines against economically important parasites, the researchers at Creative Biolabs are striving to overcome the conventional barrier, the lack of complete understanding of the type of immune response required for protection, to identify (and produce) appropriate protective antigens, thereby providing different parasitic vaccines including live vaccines, killed vaccines and subunit and recombinant vaccines
As a trustworthy partner with rich experience in vaccine development, Creative Biolabs is confident to provide a comprehensive parasitic vaccine development service based on a professional technology platform by combining the traditional and the most updated genetic engineering technologies to meet specific medical needs.
The comprehensive customized development solution for parasitic vaccines includes:
- Pathogen-based and target-based vaccine design
- Database and in silico models for epitope identification
- Immunogenicity prediction for vaccine candidates
- Data analysis and consulting services
- Adjuvant candidate identification by PRR Ligands Scanning
- Custom adjuvant synthesis
Analytical Development & Qualification
- Identity test: chromatographic, electrophoresis and immunological testing methods
- Purity test: process and product-related impurity testing
- Microbial test: bioburden, endotoxin, adventitious viral and mycoplasma agent testing
- Potency test: cell culture & animal based assay, immune activity assay, ligand-receptor binding assay
- Quantity and stability test
Vaccine Preclinical Assessment
- Immunization-challenge test
- Serological analyses
- T cell immune response assay
- Natural & surrogate animal models: mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, and others on request.
Vaccine Formulation Development
- Formulation optimization
- Adjuvant development
- Delivery system selection
Process Development & GMP Manufacturing
- Expression system evaluation
- Small-scale process development
- Scale-up development
- GMP vaccine production
- GMP safety, toxicology and bio-distribution studies
More information on vaccine development can be reached at https://www.creative-biolabs.com/vaccine.
About Creative Biolabs
Creative Biolabs, headquartered in New York, is a leading custom service provider in the field of vaccine development, preclinical assessment and GMP manufacturing. The technical and regulatory experts can provide vaccine developers with a full range of products and vaccine related services. Traditional and the most updated genetic engineering technologies are combined to efficiently produce highly immunogenic and safe vaccines to address emergency unmet medical needs. The service portfolio includes a full range of vaccine design for client’s specific requirements that covers vaccine target validation, vaccines targeting bacterial, viral, fungal, parasites, cancer markers and more. Formulation optimization services are also available for maximum potency, including improving delivery systems, a great variety of adjuvant products and services like PRR Ligands scanning and adjuvants synthesis.
Company Name: Creative Biolabs
Contact Person: Candy Swift
Email: Send Email
Address:45-1 Ramsey Road
State: New York
Country: United States