The Global Cell Lysis Market, by Product Type (Instruments and Reagents & Kits), by Cell Type (Mammalian Cells, Microbial Cells and Insect, Yeast and Plant Cells), By End User (Academic and Research Laboratories and Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Laboratories) was valued US$ 2,715.1 million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. High prevalence of infectious disease and cancer is the major factors driving growth of the global cell lysis market over the forecast period.
Request For In-Detailed Sample Copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/741
Cell lysis is vital step for study or research in proteomics, as protein can only be extracted if the cell lysis process is conducted. Furthermore, cell lysis is crucial step required to perform for nuclear extraction, after which the DNA is modified using the recombinant DNA technology. Thus, increasing research activities on recombinant DNA technology to examine the functioning of living system by manipulating their genome for production of useful metabolite will fuel growth of the cell lysis market. For instance, recombinant DNA technology has introduced new classes of organism namely Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) or Living Modified Organism (LMO). It can develop genetically modified crops (BT cotton), cloned animals, bio pesticides, biofuel, bioremediation, and gene therapy successfully. Various countries are also engaged in investing on research and development in healthcare. For instance, in Israel, 40% of funding is used for national, binational, government, and university research, which supports the growth of research laboratories in Middle East, in turn fueling growth of the cell lysis market. Moreover, High prevalence of various infectious diseases leads to increasing demand for cell lysis to develop new treatment options rapidly. In March 2018, Seqirus announced the plan to commercialize the novel cell-based quadrivalent influenza vaccine (QIVc) across Europe.
Browse 31 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 152 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Cell Lysis Market, by Product Type (Instruments and Reagents & Kits), by Cell Type (Mammalian Cells, Microbial Cells and Insect, Yeast and Plant Cells), By End User (Academic and Research Laboratories and Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Laboratories) – Global Forecast to 2025”
To know the latest trends and insights related to cell lysis market, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/cell-lysis-market-741
Small scale vendors have the opportunity to enter into the cell lysis market The reagents and kits used for cell lysis are the same that have been used for a long period of time, which include enzymes, beads, and detergents. Hence, the local market players can enter the cell lysis market with the same or innovative products at cost effective price. Furthermore, the cost effective option for instruments act as a major opportunity for the new entrants in the cell lysis market, as the present instruments are much expensive. Manufacturers also involved in partnerships and collaborations to broaden the product portfolio, with an aim to meet the growing customer demand. For instance, in 2015, Merck acquired Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, a leading life science company to widen its cell culture offering.
Key takeaways of the Cell Lysis Market:
- The global cell lysis market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period (2017–2025), owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, development in cell lysis by key market players, and its application in drug development.
- Reagents and Kits hold major market share due to rapid development of different types of kits for various research. For instance, In June 2017, Zymo Research launched three new kits for microbiome research to improve accuracy and to reduce steps in microbiomic workflow
- Mammalian cells holds largest revenue share among cell type segment as it is used to produce a variety of vaccines through genetic engineering, which supports growth of cell lysis market. For example: a cell name-Flucelvax which is derived from mammalian cells and therefore does not require eggs was approved in 2013 by the FDA
- Among end user, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Laboratories hold largest market share, owing to continuous focusing on investing in R&D to introduce advanced products used in cell lysis process.
- Some of the major players involved in global cell lysis market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Qiagen N.V., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., and Qsonica.
Purchase Report Here: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/741
Global Cell Lysis Market, By Product Type:
Global Cell Lysis Market, By Cell Type:
- Mammalian Cells
- Microbial Cells
- Other Cells
Global Cell Lysis Market, By End User:
- Academic and Research Labs
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Global Cell Lysis Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Becton, Dickinson and Company*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Highlights
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Qiagen N.V.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cell Signalling Technology, Inc.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States