According to Renub Research market research report “India Furniture Market By Industry Type (Organized, Un-Organized), Ordering Method (Online, Offline), Material Type, End Users (Residential, Office, Hospitality), Products (Beds, Wardrobes/, Sofas, Others), By Company” India Furniture Market is forecasted to be more than US$ 27 Billion by the end of the year 2023. India is the second-most populous country in the world with over 1.3 Billion inhabitants, and it is one of the biggest and fastest-growing economies in the world. The unorganized sector is having a significant market share in the furniture market of India. Growth in the construction industry is also boosting the furniture industry. Among all other materials, wood is primarily used in India for making furniture. With the growth of internet penetration of India, online shopping for the furniture is also booming; however, Indian consumers still prefer offline shopping.
Traditional furniture’s popularity has reinforced the demand for wood in India furniture market. The use of wooden products in the home has risen over the previous few years as individuals have begun to use wood to furnish cupboards, decorate, and other purposes. Besides this, in metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other significant towns, demand for engineered wood furnishings is increasing. The reason for this is the growing popularity of being ready to assemble home furniture in these metro cities.
Request a free sample copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=india-furniture-market-p.php
India furniture market is flourishing due to the growing middle-class population with rising disposable income and growth in the number of urban households. International brands like IKEA and Indian companies like Godrej Interio, Urban Ladder, and Pepperfry are also boosting organized segment of the furniture industry in India. Ease of doing business is also helping startups to take benefits of the booming Indian furniture market.
- By Industry Type: Un-Organized segment is having major market share in India furniture market. Market and market share of Organized and Un-Organized segments are covered in the report.
- By Ordering Method: Offline mode is still dominating the market. The research report covers market and market share of Online and Shops (Brick & Mortars) Offline methods.
- By Material Type: Market and market share of Wood, Metal, Cane Plastic & Bamboo and other materials are provided in the report. Wood is having a significant market share among other materials.
- By End Users: Market and market share of Residential/Home, Office and Hospitality are covered in the research report.
- By-Products: The research report covers market and market share of Beds, Wardrobes/Storage, Sofas and other Products.
- By Companies: Overview and Initiatives of Nilkamal, Parin Furniture, Omfurn India, Century Plyboards India, Godrej Interio, Urban Ladder, and Pepperfry are given in the research report.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-brochure-page.php?gturl=india-furniture-market-p.php
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Browse Related Report :
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research & Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
4. India Furniture Market & Forecast
5. Market Share – India Furniture Analysis
5.1 By Industry Type
5.2 By Ordering Method
5.3 By Material Type
5.4 By End Users
6. Industry Type – India Furniture Market
7. Ordering Method – India Furniture Market
7.2 Shops (Brick & Mortars) Offline
8. Material Type – India Furniture Market
8.3 Cane & Bamboo
9. End Users – India Furniture Market
10. Products – India Furniture Market
11. Regional Demand – India Furniture Market
11.1 Western Region
11.2 Southern Region
11.3 Northern Region
11.4 Eastern Region
12. Buying Habits
12.1 Seasonal Demands
12.2 Repeat and New Customers
13. Mergers & Acquisitions
14. Import Regulations
15. Company Analysis
15.2 Parin Furniture
15.3 Omfurn India
15.4 Century Plyboards India
15.5 Godrej Interior
15.6 Urban Ladder
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys, and Consulting. We provide a wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:225 Kristie Ln
Country: United States