The Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, by Drug (Enoxaparin, Dalteparin, Nadroparin, Bemiparin, Tinzaparin, and Others), by Packaging (Multi-vials and Prefilled Syringes), by Application (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Pulmonary Embolism and Atrial Fibrillation), by End Use (Hospitals (Private and Public), Clinics, and Home) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued US$ 3,050.4 million in 2018, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Have a look on Demo Version: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1491
Increasing inclination of research institutes towards increasing application of LMWH in various new treatment is expected to grow the demand of LMWH, in near future. For instance, American University of Beirut Medical Centre sponsored the study of a drug, bemiparin sodium (a form of LMWH), which is in phase 4 and helps to improve pregnancy outcomes in patients with recurrent implantation failure undergoing IVF/ ICSI treatment.
Furthermore, key players in the market are collaborating with hospitals to strengthen their product portfolio. For instance, Bayer in collaboration with Assistance Publique – Hopitaux de Paris is studying combination of rivaroxaban and low molecular weight heparin for neoplasm and venous thromboembolism, which is in phase 3. Both these pipeline drugs are expected to complete their final stages of study during the forecast period, which in turn is expected to drive growth of the low molecular weight heparin market.
Browse 44 Market Data Tables and 39 Figures spread through 218 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, by Drug (Enoxaparin, Dalteparin, Nadroparin, Bemiparin, Tinzaparin, and Others), by Packaging (Multi-vials and Prefilled Syringes), by Application (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Pulmonary Embolism, and Atrial Fibrillation), by End Use (Hospitals (Private and Public), Clinics, and Home), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to low molecular weight heparin market, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/low-molecular-weight-heparin-market-1491
Furthermore, increasing organic and inorganic growth strategies employed by key players in the market is expected to drive adoption of LMWH the in near future. For instance, in January 2012, Watson Pharmaceuticals and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals launched Amphastar’s enoxaparin sodium injection. Amphastar and Watson have a distribution agreement under which Amphastar supplies enoxaparin to Watson, which then markets, sells, and distributes the product to retail pharmacies in the U.S.
In July 2018, Pfizer Inc. announced plans to invest US$ 465 million to establish a technically advanced sterile injectable pharmaceutical production facility at Michigan, U.S. The establishment of this advance manufacturing facility is expected to strengthen the company’s sterile injectable manufacturing capability.
In April 2018, Laboratorios Farmaceúticos Rovi SA announced that it has signed a license expanding agreement with Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC for ROVI’s enoxaparin biosimilar because of Hikma’s strong presence in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Key Takeaways of the Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market:
- The global low molecular weight heparin market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026), owing to increasing research and development activities in LMWH, globally
- Among drugs, the enoxaparin segment accounted for major market share in 2017. Enoxaparin (Lovenox) is EU approved low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) indicated to be used in various indications including prophylaxis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in abdominal surgery, hip replacement surgery, knee replacement surgery, or medical patients with severely restricted mobility during acute illness, inpatient treatment of acute DVT with or without pulmonary embolism, outpatient treatment of acute DVT without pulmonary embolism, prophylaxis of ischemic complications of unstable angina and non–Q-wave myocardial infarction (MI), among other indications.
- Among packaging, prefilled syringes segment held a major market share in 2017. This is owing to prefilled syringes being the most preferred and effective packaging solution. Moreover, prefilled syringes have gained strong acceptance as delivery systems for injectable drugs, especially in the treatment of chronic conditions, which require repeated administration of the medication.
- Among applications, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) segment held major market share in 2017. For the treatment of established venous thromboembolism, LMWH is safe and effective than unfractionated heparin. Moreover, home therapy of DVT with LMWH, compared with inpatient therapy with unfractionated heparin, produces comparably better clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction, with cost savings.
- Among end use, hospitals segment held major market share in 2017. Low-molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH) is increasingly being used in emergency department and during surgery procedures in the hospitals as compared to Unfractioned Heparin (UFH), owing to increasing medical infrastructure along with surgical procedures.
- Some of the major players operating in global low molecular weight heparin market include, Pfizer, Inc., LEO Pharma A/S, Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Aspen Pharmacare Holdings, Laboratorios Farmaceuticos ROVI SA, Changzhou Qianhong Biopharma, and Intrapharm Laboratories.
Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, By Drug:
Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, By Packaging:
- Prefilled Syringes
Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, By Application:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Atrial Fibrillation
Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, By End Use:
Global Low Molecular Weight Heparin Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Pfizer, Inc.*
– Company Overview
– Product Portfolio
– Financial Performance
– Recent Developments
- LEO Pharma A/S
- Sanofi S.A.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings
- Laboratorios Farmaceuticos ROVI SA
- Changzhou Qianhong Biopharma
- Intrapharm Laboratories
Purchase Report Here: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1491
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Raj Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States