Montreal, QC, Canada – September 19, 2019 – Trisotech (http://www.trisotech.com) today announced that it is proud to support the launch of the Business Process Management for Healthcare (BPM+ Health™) initiative (https://bpm-plus.org/about-us.htm), a community managed by the Object Management Group® (OMG).
BPM+ Health is an initiative currently disrupting the clinical health information technology sector by leveraging business process standards such as the Business Process Model and Notation™ (BPMN), Decision Model and Notation™ (DMN), and Case Management Model and Notation™ (CMMN). According to the community’s website, BPM+ Health is addressing modern healthcare IT concerns by leveraging open, standards-based notations brought together under the umbrella of a style guide which allows professional organizations, clinical societies, and healthcare providers to document their care pathways and workflows in a way that allows them to be shared across organizational boundaries, more internally consistent than their predecessor formats, and more easily and accurately consumed by care providers.
The goals of the BPM+ Health community are to:
- Develop best practices around modelling and sharing clinical pathways, clinical guidelines, and other healthcare knowledge;
- Promote the use of standards such as BPMN, DMN, and CMMN to produce deliverables to maximize their usefulness and shareability and to promote their adoption;
- Cultivate a knowledge ecosystem devoted to improving national and international health by leveraging open and available industry standards to remove barriers to sharing knowledge;
- Improve the precision and compliance with best practices, resulting in better implementations;
- Seek collaboration with other standards developing organizations in the Healthcare industry.
Trisotech will be participating in two BPM+ Health Community events slated for next week. A BPM+ Health Community Launch reception will be held at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, TN on Monday, September 23 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. A BPM+ Health two-day workshop will follow from Tuesday, September 24 to Wednesday, September 25, at the same location.
Denis Gagne, Trisotech’s CEO and CTO, stated, “We are proud to have been part of this great initiative since the beginning. From the development of our first document, called The Field Guide to Shareable Clinical Pathways, to the official launch ceremonies coming up, we are ecstatic over the work this group has done. This collection of people is devoted to meeting the many challenges this industry has in a joint effort to find innovative and groundbreaking solutions in Health IT.”
The events will bring together healthcare professionals and enthusiasts, clinical society members, professional organizations and more under one platform to discuss, share ideas, and collaboratively address the challenges of modern clinical healthcare using cutting-edge enterprise solutions that enable digital transformation.
Company Name: Trisotech
Contact Person: Jonathan Lecuyer
Email: Send Email
Phone: 15149906639 x501
Address:3100 Boulevard de la Cote-Vertu, Suite 420