• Award underscore’s the Company’s continued focus on its employees and the benefits of this key employee-focused initiatives on its culture
Schneider Electric, the leader of digital transformation in energy management and automation, was honored today by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE in being named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production. This award reflects Schneider Electric’s focus on our workforce and culture that positively impacts its employees, shareholders, and the community, while enhancing employee engagement and pride within our team.
The importance of this recognition is based on its grounding in the feedback from our own employees. In fact, 85 percent of the evaluation is based on what employees say about their experiences of trust and reaching their full human potential as part of our organization, no matter who they are or what they do. The remaining 15 percent of the rank is based on an assessment of all employees’ daily experiences of innovation, our Company’s values, and the effectiveness of our leaders.
“We are proud to receive this honor because it represents the feedback of our team in the US. We believe in building an inclusive culture, and it’s great to see our team recognize that in their experience here,” said Aamir Paul, US President, Schneider Electric. “We have made great progress in important areas, including diversity, pay equity, and sustainability, and are seeing the benefits in recruiting and retaining the best and brightest to work with us over the long term.”
To determine the Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production list, Great Place to Work® analyzed responses from more than 150,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations in the Manufacturing & Production industry. Employees responded to more than 60 survey questions anonymously rating their employers. Schneider Electric received the #8 ranking on this year’s list.
“Manufacturing & Production companies in the US are facing dynamic forces shaping industry market conditions – such as a potential trade war and skilled talent shortages,” said Michael C. Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work. “Amidst this escalated insecurity, organizations like Schneider Electric stand out from the crowd, overcoming competitive conditions through intentionally growing their businesses by creating great places to work for all.”
The Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
#SchneiderElectric #Schneider #SchneiderElectricnews #SchneiderElectricIndia #SchneiderElectric #SchneiderEcoStruxure