The U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Billing Software Market size is expected to reach USD 311.2 million by 2026, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period. Rising demand for deploying software that enables enhancement of the process to increase revenue for the clients is anticipated to drive the market. Deploying EMS billing platforms allows EMS providers to focus on improving patient care without having to worry about complex and time-consuming billing operations. This factor is anticipated to bode well for the market growth.
Innovative software with features such as reporting, documentation, and analytics are improving the transparency of the claims process, making it faster and more efficient. For instance, in November 2018, Ohio City appointed an EMS billing and collection company – Digitech to increase its collection that comes from Medicare and Medicaid payments. Digitech estimated to increase the collection by USD 500,000 by deploying its billing software for each transport.
Request a Sample Copy of the U.S. EMS Billing Software Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-emergency-medical-services-ems-billing-software-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- EMS billing software is increasing the claim collection rate for EMS providers by effectively managing EMS data, reducing error, and improving the process of data verification and validation
- In 2018, outsourced segment held the largest U.S. EMS billing software market share owing to the availability of multiple EMS billing software that can be integrated with electronic patient care record (ePCR) and other operations of EMS for reducing the claim rejection rate
- Rising demand for land ambulances from the Medicare-insured population.is anticipated to drive growth of land ambulance services. Air ambulance services is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
- Strategic partnerships among key market players for developing advanced EMS billing software compatible with the changing regulatory scenario is anticipated to boost the market
- Some of the key contributors in the U.S. emergency medical services billing software market are Zoll Medical Corporation; ImagineSoftware; Change Healthcare; Digitech Computer, Inc.; R1 RCM, Inc.; ESO; and MP Cloud Technologies. and AIM (RAM Software Systems, Inc.)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6088/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. emergency medical services billing software market based on component and type:
U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Billing Software Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Billing Software Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Land Ambulance Services
- Air Ambulance Services
- Water Ambulance Services
Browse Related Reports @
Medical Billing Outsourcing Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-billing-outsourcing-market
Medical Tourism Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tourism-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States