The U.S. aromatherapy market size is anticipated to reach USD 928.32 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc, exhibiting a 9.1% CAGR over the forecast period. Various therapeutic benefits of essential oils can be attributed to high market growth.
There has been a significant rise in self-medication for pain or common illnesses, especially common cold. Essential oils have the potential to naturally treat these conditions. Numerous adverse effects of pharmaceuticals are encouraging user to switch to natural essential oils. For instance, rosemary oil can alleviate symptoms of both cold & cough and headache when inhaled, or can be topically used in skin & hair care. North American Free Trade Area (NAFTA) accounts for a significant portion of essential oils trading, leveraging the growing awareness about aromatherapy in the U.S. and other developed countries. High purchasing power is also a significant factor driving the market. However, various adverse effects associated with aromatherapy are expected to restrain the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the U.S. Aromatherapy Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aromatherapy-market/request/rs1
Majority of the key companies manufacturing aromatherapy products are located in the U.S. Companies such as doTERRA International; Frontier Natural Products Co-op; and Young Living Essential Oils are all based in the U.S. For instance, Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, a single essential oil developed by Frontier Natural Products Co-op, helps in pain management and provides relaxation.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In 2018, consumables dominated the market owing to availability of various therapeutic-grade essential oils
- The equipment segment is anticipated to show lucrative growth over the forecast period due to high demand for different diffusers with innovative features
- Topical application held the largest U.S. aromatherapy market share in 2018, owing to therapeutic benefits such as relief from skin & hair problems, acute pain, or discomfort; healing cuts & bruises; and improving respiratory, immune, & nervous system
- Essential oils commonly used for stress relief include lavender, geranium, orange, tangerine, ylang, patchouli, and clary sage
- Skin allergies can be effectively cured with aromatherapy, which has led to significant growth of this segment
- Growth of the ecommerce industry has positively affected market growth, by facilitating consumers to purchase products at their convenience
- Increase in adoption of essential oils for treatment of insomnia and anxiety also propels this segment’s growth
- Large number of hospitals and clinics are using essential oils to aid in postoperative healing
- Some key players include Rocky Mountain Oils, doTERRA International, Young Living Essential Oils, Edens Garden, and Frontier Natural Products Co-op
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6185/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. aromatherapy market on the basis of product, mode of delivery, application, distribution channel, and end use:
U.S. Aromatherapy Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils
U.S. Aromatherapy Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Topical Application
- Aerial Diffusion
- Direct Inhalation
U.S. Aromatherapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Skin & Hair Care
- Pain Management
- Cold & Cough
- Scar Management
U.S. Aromatherapy Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Aromatherapy End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Home Use
- Spa & Wellness Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
Browse Related Report:
Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/atopic-dermatitis-drugs-market
Vaccine Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vaccine-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States