The global cosmetic dyes market is forecast to reach USD 397.3 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Cosmetic dyes are colors used for various beauty products such as in lipsticks, foundation, concealers, bronzers, and eye shadow, among others. The demand for cosmetic dyes all around the world, along with competent and superior features of cosmetics is enhancing the market growth of cosmetic dyes. The sudden change in lifestyles, along with a change in fashion trends, will drive the market for cosmetic dyes in the forecast period. The cosmetic dyes come under cosmetic colorant. The cosmetic dye industries are utilizing the ideal combination of secondary resources and ancient household methodology, along with an indispensable blend of basic insights.
The market for cosmetic dyes is influenced by the rising demand for beauty and skincare products, the evolution of harmful chemical-free cosmetics required by beauty industries, and development of cosmetic industries, which require large amount of cosmetic dyes.
Request a sample of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1890
The above-mentioned factors are creating opportunities for the market growth while factors such as negative effects of cosmetic dyes pose limitations in the market. However, each factor would have a positive impact on the market during the forecast period. Consistent advancements in the cosmetic dye market owing to innovative efforts have enhanced the efficiency of cosmetic dyes.
The demography of Asia Pacific has been moving towards the young population, and the purchasing power of this young population is also rising. Most of the developing countries are looking at China, Japan, and India as the global market. These countries consists of over 40% population across the globe and application of cosmetic dyes in this region will grow with a very high rate.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Hair color held a market share of 29.6% in the year 2018. Hair coloring is nowadays done in order to restore original hair color, to highlight the particular quantity of hair to make it more appealing. The elderly population are also using hair color for hair dyeing.
- Facial makeup market is expected to observe a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period because of the demand for beauty correcting creams, are increasing. The rising consumption of BB and CC creams has enhanced the market for facial makeup.
- Synthetic dyes held the largest market share of 56.8% in the year 2018. Synthetic dyes are developed from petroleum oil or coal tar derivatives. These are cheap, makes the color of lipsticks and nail paints luxurious, and are easily available. These dyes are harmful to the skin as well as for the environment.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with the second-highest CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the cosmetic dyes market. Cosmetic production and cosmetic dyes have shifted from North America to Asia.
- Key participants Sensient Cosmetic Technologies, Clariant, Dystar Group, Organic Dyes and Pigments, Neelikon, Koel Colours, Chromatech, Goldmann group, Aakash Chemicals and Dyestuffs, and Pylam, among others.
Purchase full report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1890
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Cosmetic Dyes market on the basis of type, solubility, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Natural Dyes
- Synthetic Dyes
Solubility Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
- Oil Based
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Facial Makeup
- Hair Color
- Eye Makeup
- Lip Products
- Nail Products
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cosmetic-dyes-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Cosmetic Dyes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cosmetic Dyes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing Demand from the Fashion Industry
184.108.40.206. Growing prospect in environmentally-friendly cosmetic dyes
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Stringent regulatory policies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States