Global Electric Motorcycles Market Research Report: Information by Vehicle Range (Below 75 Miles, 75-100 Miles and Above 100 Miles), Battery Type (Li-ion, Lead Acid and Nickel Metal Hydride), Voltage (Below 24 Volt, 24-48 volt, 48-60 volt and Above 60 volt) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World) – Forecast till 2025. The global electric motorcycles market is estimated to witness 10.35% CAGR from 2019–2025.
Get Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8136
Electric motorcycles are two-wheelers that are powered by electricity. A battery pack and a motor are installed in an electric motorcycle to store and transform electricity. The entry of several huge original equipment manufacturers, declining battery prices and low operational and maintenance costs are the factors expected to fuel the growth of the global electric motorcycles market global electric motorcycles market during the forecast period. However, the lack of charging infrastructure and high cost of vehicles along with limited availability of electric motorcycles are expected to hamper the growth of the electric motorcycle market during the forecast period.
The global electric motorcycles market is segmented based on vehicle range, battery type, voltage, and region. On the basis of vehicle range, the global market has been segmented into below 75 Miles, 75-100 Miles, and above 100 Miles. On the basis of battery type, the global market has been segmented into li-ion, lead acid, and nickel metal hydride. On the basis of voltage, the global market has been segmented into below 24 Volt, 24-48 volt, 48-60 volt, and above 60 volt.
On the basis of vehicle range, the above 100 Miles segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period in the global electric motorcycles market. This growth is attributed to the increasing demand for high range electric motorcycles in leisure and sports activities.
On the basis of battery type, the li-ion segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period in the global electric motorcycles market. The decreasing prices of li-ion batteries and the higher density of li-ion batteries than LA batteries, make them lighter and more efficient. Such factors are expected to drive the demand for li-ion batteries during the forecast period.
The Prominent Players in the global electric motorcycles market are Blacksmith Electric (India), Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH (Austria), Electric Motion (France), LITO MOTORCYCLES (France), Razor USA LLC. (US), and Essence Motorcycles (France) Zero Motorcycles Inc. (US), Harley-Davidson, Inc. (US), Revolt Motors (India), Energica Motor Company S.p.A. (Italy), Bell Custom Cycles (BCC) (US), Johammer e-mobility GmbH (Germany), Alta Motors (US), TACITA SRL (Italy), and Torkmotors (India).
- Electric motorbike manufacturers
- EV charger manufacturers
- EV battery manufacturers
- EV infrastructure providers (charging station manufacturers)
- Government bodies
Geographically, the global electric motorcycles market has been segmented into four major regions, which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world. The electric motorcycles market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global electric motorcycles market throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the growing concerns regarding carbon and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions leading to the increase in need for fuel-efficient vehicles. The increasing population, surge in traffic congestion, decreasing prices of electric motorcycles, and rising environmental concerns add to the Asia-Pacific market growth. Europe and North America are expected to register substantial market growth during the forecast period with the need for reducing carbon emissions and developing advanced and fast-charging stations.
- In 2019, Revolt Motors (India) launched the Revolt RV400 with the range of 156km per charge and can be plugged directly to a 15-ampere socket for a full charge in four hours. The motorcycle also comes up with a swappable battery that can be ordered via the company’s cell phone application and can be delivered to the desired location at a convenient time slot.
- In 2019, TACITA SRL (Italy), based in Torino, Italy, announced to enter the U S market. The company joins other US-based members of the electric motorcycle industry, including dominant players such as Zero Motorcycles and Lightning Motorcycles.
- In 2018, Zero Motorcycles Inc. (US) launched DSR Black Forest Edition designed exclusively for European consumers. The electric touring bike features Zero’s optional “Charge Tank” and a cruising range of up to 260 km.
- In 2018, Harley-Davidson, Inc. (US) launched its first electric motorcycle, the LiveWire with high-voltage battery (or RESS; Rechargeable Energy Storage System) composed of lithium-ion cells surrounded by a finned, cast-aluminum housing. The high-voltage battery provides 225 km of city range or 142 km of combined stop-and-go and highway range.
Get Complete Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electric-motorcycles-market-8136
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar