The flexible elastomeric foam market is expected to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The flexible elastomeric foam market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the ability to balance cost and performance characteristics which tend to stimulate the market globally.
Elastomeric foams prevents condensation, is fiber-free, and resists mold without a fragile vapor retarder. These are lightweight and implement excellent insulation, thereby decreasing the overall weight of any structure. The high penetration is in several end-user industries such as healthcare, automotive, construction, electrical & electronics and consumer goods due to their characteristics such as lightweight, high insulation properties which are anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Get a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1858
North America region accounted for a substantial share of 25.3% of the global flexible elastomeric foam market in 2018, due to the growing emphasis on energy conservation coupled with strong demand from its well-developed automotive and HVAC manufacturing industry within the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market is estimated to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
- The Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)/Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) type accounts for the largest share of 36.7% of the market in 2018.
- The thermal insulation function segment is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- Thermal insulating function in flexible elastomeric foams is always useful in decreasing energy consumption as they possess features such as water vapor barrier, low thermal conductivity, and maintaining product environment friendly. These factors drive the need for thermal insulating flexible elastomeric foams.
- The HVAC end user accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region accounts for the largest share of 39.3% of the market in 2018. Growing per capita income, growth in the standards of living are propelling the demand for the HVAC systems in the Asia Pacific region. Also, an expansion in residential and non-residential construction activities are creating a huge demand for useful insulation materials.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Technological advancements and developing policy actions could further improve the value of prospective automotive buyers.
- In 2018, Armacell acquired a provider of acoustic insulation solutions, Guarto SRL, an Italian manufacturer. The acquisition supported Armacell to develop its superior insulation and engineered foams product collection as well as supply to the market for flexible elastomeric foam in the European region.
Purchase full report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1858
- The transportation sector is creating a robust demand for flexible elastomeric foam. Thus to efficiently provide to this demand in 2015, Armacell International S.A. Launched the Armaflex Rail SD. It is a type of closed-cell insulation material. With anti-microbial technology it protects pipes against condensation and energy losses, giving a significant contribution to the immense level of fire safety needed in rail vehicles.
- The Key players in the Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market Armacell International S.A., Kaimann GmbH, L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX, Aeroflex, Hira Industries, Rogers Corporation, Zotefoams, Anavid Insulation Products, NMC SA, Huamei Energy-saving Technology Group, ERA Polymers.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Type, Application, End User, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Glass/Carbon Hybrid Fabric
- Carbon/Uhmwpe Hybrid Fabric
- Glass/Aramid(Kevlar) Hybrid Fabric
- Carbon/Aramid(Kevlar) Hybrid Fabric
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Composite Form
- Non-Composite Form
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Sports & Recreational
- Consumer Goods
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flexible-elastomeric-foam-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States