The global Anterior Uveitis Treatment Market size is expected to reach USD 418.23 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4%. Rising prevalence of the disease is anticipated to aid market growth. This disease is more common when compared to panuveitis, posterior, and intermediate uveitis.
According to a 2017 article by Retina Today, this condition accounted for around 30% to 90% of the cases of uveitis. It also stated around 1% to 4% of patients experience 25% loss of visual acuity. There are different effective treatments for this disease and can be easily managed; however, it tends to recur. This disease is prevalent among both young and middle-aged group. It is also common among the geriatric population. Ocular ischemia and herpetic uveitis are the two most common causes of this disease among the geriatric population. Most of the cases occur in healthy people, however, some are associated with infectious diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, rheumatologic diseases, and lung & skin diseases. This disease is less sight-threatening as compared to posterior uveitis, however, in some cases might lead to glaucoma, cataract, and cystoid macular edema.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Anterior Uveitis Treatment Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anterior-uveitis-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Corticosteroids dominated the anterior uveitis treatment market in 2018 owing to its beneficial characteristic of minimizing inflammation in the eye. It is the primary treatment modality
- Anti-TNF agents are expected to exhibit lucrative growth rate over the forecast period due to growing opportunity in treatment methods with biologic therapy using Anti-TNF drugs
- Immunosuppressants held a significant market share in 2018 owing to their growing adoption for treatment of chronic anterior uveitis
- Hospital pharmacies dominated the market in 2018 due to the wide treatment options available there
- Online pharmacies are expected to witness significant CAGR over the forecast period due to convenience, ease, and availability of discounted products
- North America held the largest revenue share in 2018 owing to high prevalence as well as healthcare expenditure in this region
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising number of infectious diseases in developing countries of the region and growing disposable income
- Some of the key players are Novartis AG; Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd; AbbVie Inc.; Eyegate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Clearside Biomedical, Inc.; Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc.; Aciont Inc.; Sirion Therapeutics, Inc.; UCB Biopharma S.P.R.L.; and Lux Biosciences, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1521/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the anterior uveitis treatmentmarket on the basis of treatment type, distribution channel, and region:
Anterior Uveitis Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Cycloplegic Agents
- Anti-TNF Agents
Anterior Uveitis Treatment Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Anterior Uveitis Treatment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Uveitis Treatment Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/uveitis-treatment-market
Ophthalmic Drugs Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ophthalmic-therapeutics-drug-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States