The global amphoteric surfactants market is forecast to reach USD 4.62 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Amphoteric surfactant refers to a surfactant that carries the anionic and cationic hydrophilic group simultaneously. From the practical point of view, amine salt or quaternary ammonium hydrophilic group is the generally adopted cationic component. On the other hand, sulfonate, carboxylate, and phosphate hydrophilic group is the anionic moiety that contains both amino and carboxy group. The market is witnessing a continuous increase in demand in the cosmetic industry along with rapid developments in recent years. The reason for its high demand in the cosmetic industry is attributed to its traits like low irritation on the skin and eyes and low toxicity, which is propelling the growth of this market.
Request a sample of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1907
Increasing awareness about eco-friendly products and effective biodegradability of this surfactant among consumers is also supporting the market growth. In addition to that, some of its other traits like antistatic property, resistance to hard water, foaming and high compatibility with all different types of surfactants, have resulted in its increased use in the textile industry, and chemical industry, among others. It is also useable as dry cleaning agents, textile finishing auxiliaries and dispersants.
In context to region, Europe holds a considerable market share. The market share occupied by Europe is attributed to the increasing demand for this type of surfactants from different end-user industries like cosmetic Industry and stringent government policies associated with high toxic products.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The amphoteric surfactants market held a market share of USD 4.62 Billion in the year 2018. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 6.1% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the Betaine segment generated the highest revenue of USD 1.08 Billion in 2018 with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Factors like its extensive application and demand in personal care products like liquid soaps, hair shampoos, and cleansing lotions along with other applications like, in all-purpose cleaning agents, and hand dishwashing agents, contribute to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In regards to Application, the Personal Care products segment occupied the largest market share of 29.0% in 2018, with the fastest CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Personal Care segment is the resultant of increasing demand for skin-friendly personal care products, and traits of this surfactant which imparts mildness to skin cleanser & shampoo, have resulted in its high acceptance and application in personal care products.
- In context to End-user, the Cosmetic industry segment generated the highest revenue of USD 1.28 Billion in 2018, with the fastest CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Factors like the continuous expansion of the industry, an increase in the advertisement of sulfur-free personal care products, and rising demand for eco-friendly products that have resulted in an increased use of this surfactant in the cosmetic industry, which contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In regards to region, North America held the third-largest market share of0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. The market share held by North America is attributed to the elevated awareness about eco-friendly products and increasing demand for sustainable surfactants.
- Key participants include BASF, Clariant AG, AkzoNobel N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Croda International PLC, Lonza, Galaxy Surfactants, Ensapol A.S., EOC Group, KAO Corporation.
Purchase full report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1907
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the amphoteric surfactants market according to Type, Application and, End-user, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Amine Oxide
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Home Care products
- Personal Care products
- Industrial and Institutional Cleaners
- Oil Field Chemicals
End-user Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Chemical Industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Agriculture Industry
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
View full report description with table of content at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/amphoteric-surfactants-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Amphoteric Surfactants Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Amphoteric Surfactants Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Elevated demand for High-Performance Surfactants
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for Personal Care Products
126.96.36.199. Expansion of natural surfactants market
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Strict government regulation on toxic products
184.108.40.206. Limited awareness about the product
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price Trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States