The global restorative dentistry market is anticipated to reach USD 25.9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR 6.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing number of dental practices with shifting trend towards group & corporate dental practices, advent of digital dentistry, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry & implants, and growth of dental tourism are among the key factors driving market growth.
With the growing enrollment of students into dental schools, the number of dental practices are likely to increase over the forecast period. The shifting trend towards group, multi-unit, and corporate dental practices which are foccused on providing high-efficiency, quality care to patients is also likely to bolster the restorative dentistry market. Besides, due to growing consumerism and disposable income amongst patients, the demand for cosmetic dentistry procedures focussed on aesthetics is also rising. These factors are in turn likely to boost the restorative dentistry market over the forecast period.
The advent of digital dentistry with technological advancements in areas such as CAD/CAM systems, intraoral imaging, digital radiography, caries diagnosis, and computer-aided implant dentistry have improved the precision and accuracy of restorations, and contributed to the growth of the restorative dentistry market. The growth of dental tourism especially in emerging economies such as India and China is also likely to drive the restorative dentistry market over the forecast period, especially in Asia Pacific.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/restorative-dentistry-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Restorative materials accounted for the largest share, by product, in 2016 owing to the extensive usage of these materials in dental practice.
- Dental hospitals & clinics segment is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the growing number of dental practices and enrollment into dental courses.
- Asia Pacific restorative dentistry market is expected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the large population of this region along with rising awareness regarding oral health and growing number of dental colleges in this region.
- Major players of the market include, 3M, Dentsply Sirona, Danaher Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, GC Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Zimmer Biomet, Septodont Holding, and COLTENE Holding.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4875/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global restorative dentistry market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Restorative Dentistry Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Restorative Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Glass Ionomer
- Other Direct Restorative Materials
- Indirect Restorative Materials
- All Ceramic
- Metal Ceramic
- Metal Alloys
- Other Indirect Restorative Materials
- Bonding Agents/ Adhesives
- Impression Materials
- Restorative Equipment
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Rotary Instruments
- Light Curing Equipment
- Casting Equipment
- Mixing Equipment
- Articulating Equipment
- Other Equipment
Restorative Dentistry End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Labs
- Research & Teaching Institutes
Restorative Dentistry Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports :
Pulse Oximeters Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Fingertip, Handheld), By End Use (Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities, Homecare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Enteral Feeding Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Giving Set, Enteral Feeding Pump, Gastrostomy Tube, Nasogastric Tube), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States