The global vinyl flooring market size is expected to reach USD 42.2 billion by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. High strength, superior water resistance, and lightweight properties offered by the product are expected to propel its demand in residential and commercial construction projects over the forecast period.
Commercially, these products are available in various colors, textures, and design patterns and garnering the attention of consumers since the past few years. Furthermore, the product is gaining recognition among middle-class consumers on account of its visual resemblance to concrete, natural stone, and wood flooring products and significantly low cost. LVT is projected to witness a remarkable growth rate on account of affordability, low maintenance, excellent water resistance, and easy-to-clean properties of the product.
The products are considered a right fit for high-traffic applications such as restaurants, cafes, and offices owing to their noise reduction capabilities and easy maintenance. Technological developments in the industry to introduce self-adhesive flooring products, which are easy to install, are likely to lead to a high demand for these flooring products. The demand is projected to be high especially in residential DIY application segment. Non-residential spaces such as shopping malls and hotels are projected to be the prime end users of vinyl tiles owing to their superior aesthetic appeal.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vinyl-flooring-market
Market participants primarily compete on the basis of product quality, pricing, and distribution network. Key players are engaged in efforts toward introducing products with low environmental impact and better durability. Brand reputation, diversified product portfolio, and wide geographic reach have been the key factors triggering the growth of major companies including Armstrong Flooring, Inc.; Mohawk Industries, Inc.; Tarkett S.A.; and Mannington Mills, Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- LVT segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.0%, in terms of revenue, over the projected period
- Europe market for vinyl floor sheets was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2018 and it is expected to progress at a CAGR of 3.5% over the projected period owing to rising penetration of the product in moisture-prone areas such as kitchen and laundry rooms
- Commercial application segment dominated the vinyl flooring market in 2018, accounting for a revenue share of over 65.1%, wherein majority of the demand was driven by the hospitality, institutional, and office segments
- Asia Pacific was the largest market for the product in terms of both volume and revenue in 2018 and this trend is expected to continue over the projected period on account of robust growth of the construction sector in countries including India, China, and Southeast Asia
- In 2018, Responsive Industries announced its plans to install facilities for vinyl flooring in the U.S., Europe, or the UAE at an investment worth USD 100 million to meet the western demand. The company’s overseas plant is expected to produce over 6,000 tons of high-end vinyl flooring per month for the export market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vinyl-flooring-market/request/rs1
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology & Report Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 Information Procurement
1.3.1 Purchased Database
1.3.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.3.3 Secondary Sources
1.3.4 Third Party Perspective
1.3.5 Primary Research
1.4 Information Analysis
1.4.1 Data Analysis Models
1.5 Market Formulation and Data Visualization
1.6 List of data sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Vinyl Flooring Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Global Flooring Market Outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Raw Material Trends
22.214.171.124 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
126.96.36.199 Vinyl resin
188.8.131.52 Vinyl composites
3.3.2 Manufacturing Trends
3.3.3 Sales Channel Analysis
3.4 Technology Overview
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.5.1 U.S. & Canada
Browse Related Reports:
Aluminum Foil Market By End-Use (Packaging, Industrial), By Application (Wrapper, Container, Blister Packs, Pouches), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Steel Pipes & Tubes Market By Technology (ERW, SAW, Seamless), By Application (Power Plant, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States