The latest report prepared by Market Research Future (MRFR) on the global open source intelligence market (OSINT) reveals, the market is poised to exhibit an exponentially growth over the forecast period of 2017 to 2023. MRFR states that the global market of open source intelligence is expected to register a 16.18% CAGR across the evaluation period. In 2017, the market was valued at USD 2865.9 Mn, and is likely to touch a valuation of 7047.7 Mn by 2023.
The rise in need for easy availability and more effective accessibility to a large volume of unstructured data that are generated from different sources are factors that are likely to surge the adoption of Open Source Intelligence solutions. This is identified as the major factor that is anticipated to boost its global market growth.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4545
Advancements in technology, such as cloud analytics, big data analytics, web analytics, text analytics, data analytics, and social media analytics have accelerated the process of generating revenue for the OSINT market. As these trending technologies enables organizations with insightful conclusions on unstructured data and their ability to provide real-time response to data breach and security threats are factors that are likely to accelerate the expansion of the global market over the assessment period. With the assistance of digitalization, governments, across the world, are making efforts to deploy the OSINT technology for more effective functioning of its market, which is noted to surge ist market.
The Open Source Intelligence Market holds some of the major key players like, Palantir Technologies (U.S.), Expert System (Italy), Exalead Dassault Systemes (France), Thales Group (France), CybelAngel (France), Intrinsic Technologies (U.S.), SAIL LABS Technology GmbH (Austria), Digimind (U.S.), KB Crawl SAS (France), Verint (U.S.), Recorded Future (U.S.), Datalkz (UAE).
The global market of OSINT segmentation has been based on security type, technology, and application.
- By security type, the market has been segmented by content intelligence, human intelligence, dark web analysis, data analytics, link or network analysis, text analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, and others. The human intelligence segment is expected to gain high traction for the global market over the review period. The content intelligence segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 20.14%.
- By technology, the market has been segmented into video analytics, big data software, text analytics, cyber security, visualization tool, social media analysis, web analysis, and others. The cyber security segment is expected to gain global foothold and increase to valuation of USD 1,584.3 Mn by 2023 from USD 685 Mn in 2017. The video analytics segment is likely to register improved growth due to its high adoption during the assessment period.
- By application, the market is segmented into homeland security, military & defense, private sector, national security, public sector, and others. The homeland security segment market is estimated to grow over the review period. The military & defense segment is likely to expand at a high CAGR of 18.51% through the evaluation period.
The North America OSINT market accounted for the highest share of the global market due to the rise in the management. The increase in the generation of unstructured data from advanced and better software coupled with the presence of well-known market players are factors that are likely to surge the opened avenues of growth for the adoption of OSINT technology. Additionally, the growth of the regional market can witness an exponential demand for the cloud-based security solutions. Massive capital investments into research and development better OSINT solutions are other cause that are likely to push the market in upward trend. Europe, followed by Asia Pacific, is expected to exhibit a profound growth of the market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/open-source-intelligence-market-4545
- Software providers
- Network Solutions providers
- Network security providers
- Consumer goods and retail units
- Logistics solutions providers
- Research firms
- Software investors
- Software Developers
- IT enablers
- Database providers
- Cloud service providers
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunication companies
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar