The global air core drilling market value is anticipated to exceed USD 1.45 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising investment in E&P activities across various unconventional energy sources to meet growing energy demand is expected to drive the market over the next nine years.
Air core drilling is widely used in soft rock and soil formations that do not need heavy machinery to drill to the desired depth. The samples produced are not damaged and can be easily analyzed which makes this method better thanrotary air blast drilling.The techniqueis primarily used by mining companies which are looking for minerals that are well below the surface as it can reach depths up to 300 meters.
Additional benefits of this method include instant switch between complimentary drill bits, continuous sample returns, and reduced times in moving between boreholes which maintain the ore grade of the mineral samples.
Air core drilling takes longer time than other conventional techniques as the process is more accurate.In addition,the technique functions at water devoid, mature geographical areas and hydrogen sulfide zones which is anticipated to limit its usability.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-core-drilling-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global air core drilling demand exceeded USD 900 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2016 to 2025
- Nitrogen membrane drillingis anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2025 owing to the ability to reduce chances of down hole fires and operating costs.
- Dust drilling demand in the U.S. is estimated to exceed USD56.3 million by 2025. High demand for this technique may be attributed to a large number of mature sedimentary basins in the country.
- The Asia Pacific air core drilling industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2024 owing to alarge number of upcoming E&P projects and the presence of huge untapped hydrocarbon reserves.
- Key players include Schlumberger, Atlas Copco, Baker Hughes, Weatherford, Allis Chalmers and Halliburton
- Harlsan is one of the primary suppliers of RC drill rods and air core bits to major mining players present in Asia, Africa,Canada,UK, and South America. Airdrill manufactures drilling and auxiliary equipment for oil&gas and mining industries
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-core-drilling-market/request/rs1
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Air Core Drilling Industry Outlook
3.1. Market segmentation
3.2. Market size and growth prospects, 2014 – 2025
3.3. Value chain analysis
3.4. Technology Landscape
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.6. Market dynamics
3.6.1. Market driver analysis
3.6.2. Market restraint analysis
3.7. Key opportunities prioritized
3.8. Industry analysis – Porter’s
3.9. PESTEL analysis, 2015
Chapter 4. Air Core Drilling Market: Application Outlook
4.1. Air core drilling market share by application, 2015 & 2025
4.2. Dust Drilling
4.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
4.2.2. Market estimates and forecast by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
4.3. Mist Drilling
4.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
4.3.2. Market estimates and forecast by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
4.4. Foam Drilling
Browse Related Reports:
Solar PV Glass Market By Application (Residential, Non-Residential, Utility), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025:
Wave and Tidal Energy Market By Energy Type (Wave, Tidal), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States