The intensified levels of demand being detected for non-invasive diagnostic procedures have promoted the progress of the market considerably. The rise in the number of chronic diseases such as brain tumors and cardiac diseases has amplified the progress of the market noticeably. Furthermore, upsurge in the number of geriatric population will fuel the growth of the market significantly over the forecast period.
Free Sample Copy is available here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3511
- General Electric Company (US)
- Siemens (Germany), Medtronic (Ireland)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan)
- Bracco Diagnostic, Inc. (Italy)
- Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands)
- Neusoft Corporation (China)
- lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. (US)
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
- Aetna (US)
- Perimed (US)
- Advantis Medical Imaging (Netherland)
Detailed Regional Analysis
The US is responsible for a maximum share of the market owing to a promising reimbursement scenario and increased expenditure on healthcare.
The European region is the next main market owing to huge levels of disposable income and increasing awareness.
The Asia Pacific region will be the fastest-growing region because of the increased level of unmet needs which will be led by countries China and India. Saudi Arabia and the UAE will lead the Middle East market. The poor region of Africa is expected to be a laggard due to poor economic and political conditions. The Africa region is likely to show sluggish development over the forecast period.
- Growing Prevalence of Cardiovascular and Neuorological Diseases
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Advancement in Technology
- Stringent Regulatory Policies
- Lack of Awareness for the use of Advanced Technology
Key Questions Answered In this Report:
- What will the market size and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Global Perfusion Imaging Market – Segmentation
The global perfusion imaging market is segmented on the basis of methods. Based on the methods, the market has been segmented as microspheres, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine and others. Based on the applications, the market has been segmented as ventilation-perfusion imaging, myocardial perfusion imaging, functional brain imaging, and testicular torsion detection and others.
- Medical devices companies
- Research institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic institutes
Access the full report @
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1 Global Perfusion Imaging Market, By Modality
1.1.2 Global Perfusion Imaging Market, By Application
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Assumptions & Limitations
2.4 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
Browse other healthcare-related reports
Oral Thin Film Drugs Market – Global Forecast 2023
By Product (Fast Dissolving Buccal Film, Sublingual), by Disease Indication (Opioid Dependence, Nausea & Vomiting, Schizophrenia, Migraine), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Drug Stores), and Region
Needle-Free Injection Market – Global Forecast 2023
By Product (Fillable) Technology (Jet-Based) Usability (Reusable), Type of Medication (Liquid-Based), Site of Delivery (Intra dermal), Application (Vaccination) End Users (Hospitals)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team has supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar