Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market – Overview
Virtual reality is a technology that creates a realistic surrounding for various industrial benefits. In doing so, it takes help from several devices. The global virtual reality for consumer market is gaining high traction from several industries and is slated to cross USD 4 billion mark quite easily by the end of 2023, and that too, with a 19% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017-2023, as revealed by Market Research Future (MRFR), in a detailed report.
Several industries like entertainment, gaming, defense, healthcare, education, and other have projects in their pipeline to support the optimum usage of virtual reality. Such prolific application is expected to backup its strong growth potential in the foreseeable future. However, its initial cost may create some issues for the market expansion possibilities.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4757
Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market – Segmentation
The global virtual reality for consumer market can be segmented on the basis of the component, deployment application, stimulations, technology, and lastly, region. Based on components, this market has been segmented into hardware (head-mounted displays, VR accessories), software and solutions. On the basis of stimulations, the market has been segmented into gesture control, hand tracking, optical tracking, positional tracking, and others. The technology-based segmentation can be segmented into 3D audio, 3D depth sensors, 4K, and 8K video, adaptive streaming, computer vision, and others.
Some of the prominent players in the global Virtual Reality For Consumer Market: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (China), AltspaceVR (U.S.), Amazon.com, Inc. (U.S.), Binary VR Inc. (U.S.), Bitmovin (Austria), Facebook, Inc. (U.S.), Google LLC (U.S.), HTC Corporation (Taiwan), Leap Motion, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), nDreams, Ltd. (U.S.), NextVR, Inc. (U.S.), Nvidia Corporation (U.S.), Pixvana, Inc. (U.S.), and Sony Corporation (Japan) among others.
Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market – Regional Analysis
The regional segmentation of the global virtual reality for consumer market segments the market into regional markets namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world (RoW). North America is the largest regional market due to technological advancement. In this region, the demand for virtual reality is high due to innovative features like eye tracking, foveated rendering, frame tearing, and others is high in order to provide virtual reality for consumer solution. Biggest country-specific markets in this region are USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Europe is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period. In this region, the strongest economies are France, Germany, Italy, and the UK, followed by the remaining countries of Europe. Asia Pacific region is expected to rise as the fastest growing regional market during the forecast period. Countries that are the most important emerging markets in this region are China, India, and Japan, followed by the remaining countries of the Asia Pacific region.
Latest Industry News
- Vive has announced their new consumer VR headset called the Vive Cosmos. This is a positionally-tracked headset that features tracked hand controllers. It can be interestingly be powered via PC or “other methods” making it the first in a new class of hybrid VR headsets. 7 JAN 2019
- The German luxury marque Audi has released a new virtual reality platform developed by Audi Electronics Venture. Founded by Audi, startup company, Holoride will commercialize the technology via an open platform that allows other companies to create content for it. 8 JAN 2019
- A new virtual reality headset called XTAL is launching very soon with a starting price of US $ 6000. It has OLED, non-fresnel screen, and a resolution of 2560×1440 per eye. 9 JAN 2019
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-reality-consumer-market-4757
- Virtual reality for consumer companies
- Virtual reality for consumer providers
- Technical universities
- System integrators
- Managed Security Service Providers
- Professional service providers
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Solution providers
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar