According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global online investment platform market was valued at USD 767.3 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3,570.4 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 20.0%. Online investment platform market research study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the revenue generated by the online investment vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of key strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and online investment platform market revenue for all segments. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the online investment platform market.
The factors driving the online investment platform market increased adoption of digital platforms for wealth and investment management need to comply with stringent regulatory compliance technological advancements in the FinTech industry. Owing to rising urbanization and digitalization across the world, end-user sectors like BFSI, Government, and financial institutions have experienced growth, which is expected to supplement the growth of online investment platform market. An increasing number of key players are partnering up with the major core companies in the above sectors to provide superior and more efficient platform to help them grow their business as well as redefine experiences for the customers.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2091
The online investment platform market presents several opportunities for the vendors due increasing number of wealthy individuals, increasing high net worth of people, increasing standards of living in developing countries. The growth of online investment platform market is expected to be restrained due to them is the lack of skilled professionals required for operating these systems and the reluctance to implement new solutions due to the heavy dependency on the traditional investment methods. It is anticipated that extensive research and development funded by various companies, along with the enhancements of the cloud computing services would help in overcoming this challenge and convert it into an opportunity for the market to thrive upon.
Seamless and simplified integration of solutions, robust data analysis, real-time updated information, improved risk protection, and improved efficiency along with faster processing of cases are some of the key benefits offered by the online investment platform for the banking and financial institutions, insurance providers, and private financial organizations. The ecosystem of the online investment platform comprises of several small and large enterprises. These players are developing in house solutions by spending a larger share of revenue in the innovation of the products. The companies are indulging in partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and mergers to gain a competitive edge in the online investment platform market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 21% in Asia Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization, and digitalization of the developing countries and the increased use of digital transactions in developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore.
- Global modernization and emergence of technologies like the Fin Tech, blockchain, has increased the number of digital financial transactions using numerous smart electronic devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops, which is expected to increase the use of online investment platform and expand its market size.
- Governments are investing in the digitalization of the financial and the banking industry to help modernize the state-run services, which are availed by people for the digital transactions, online banking, and investment activities. These services critically contribute the revenue generated by countries. It is expected this factor would help the online investment platform market grow.
- The mobile deployment model is expected to dominate the online investment platform market owing to its low-cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for the end-users.
- The portfolio management solution is estimated to dominate the market in 2018. Portfolio management enables a centralized management of multiple investment portfolios along with added security and compliance management
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/online-investment-platform-market
- In October 2019, Murex and National Bank of Canada agreed to implement Murex’s MX3 platform for capital market risks management to meet its regulatory compliance requirement.
- Key participants include Accenture, Murex, SS&C Technologies, Inc., FIS, Fiserv, Inc., Temenos AG, InvestEdge, Inc., Calypso Technology, Inc., Miles Software, Profile Software, GoldenSource , PROFIDATA GROUP, and GlobalData Plc.
Component type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Advisory Services
- System Integration and deployment
- Technical Support
Solution Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Portfolio Management
- Order Management
- Funds and trading Management
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
Deployment type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Investment Management Firms
- Trading and Exchange Firms
- Brokerage Firms
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Make an inquiry before buying this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2091
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States