In recent years, the 5G mobile communication system 5G has become a hotspot in the communication industry and academia. With the growing mobile data of the global network, the existing mobile communication systems are difficult to meet future needs, and it is urgent to develop a new generation of 5G systems. It is expected that the capacity of mobile communication networks will increase by 1000 times in current network capacity in 2020, and the surge in mobile data traffic will bring severe challenges to the network.
Distributed Storage (hereinafter referred to as DBS) is a decentralized storage and transmission network that combines multiple technologies. Based on the underlying technology of IPFS, it uses POC (Proof of Capacity) consensus and slicing technology to achieve peer-to-peer Mega data transmission, through the top digital encryption technology, support 5G network capacity and user access, but also effectively ensure the customer’s data privacy.
The use of the POC mechanism has the following characteristics:
1. Mine door is low: no need for expensive graphics cards and mining machines, only one hard disk is required.
2. Wide mining area: there is no need to set up a special mine. If there is a computer, you can mine.
3. Low resource consumption: no hash value collision is required. It only takes a few minutes to scan the hard disk. The hard disk is in standby state and the power consumption is extremely low.
4. High security: Have security no less than POW.
5. More decentralization: In the case that everyone can dig, the mining population is dispersed, the users are more, and return to the core of the blockchain decentralization.
DBS public chain uses the POC consensus mechanism to connect global computing resources and storage resources with unique technical means, economic models and governance structures to form a large-scale interstellar computer, so that ordinary people can have and enjoy powerful computing power and Storage capabilities and the ability to provide convenient, reliable, and inexpensive storage and computing services for other blockchains.
In addition, DBS enables customers to achieve low-cost, high-speed data storage, transmission and encryption services by aggregating smart devices in technologies such as 5G, cloud computing, edge computing and cryptography.
On the other hand, DBS using the POC consensus mechanism can effectively reduce the consumption of power resources by cryptocurrencies, lower the threshold for participation, and enable everyone to participate in the mining of cryptocurrencies, motivating users to provide storage and bandwidth resources, and create real Centralized community.
In order to better provide cloud storage services, DBS integrates many miners around the world into the ecological construction by aggregating smart devices, and becomes a cloud node in the global network. This cloud node will promote the scale of cloud computing. And speed.
Cloud computing is a kind of distributed computing. It refers to the decomposition of huge data calculation processing programs into countless small programs through network clouds. Then, through the system composed of multiple servers, these small programs are processed and analyzed to get results and return. To the user, in a nutshell, is simply distributed computing, solving task distribution, and merging the results of the calculations. Thus, cloud computing is also known as grid computing. With this technology, millions of data processing can be completed in a very short time, thus achieving powerful network services.
Compared with the traditional network application mode, it has the following advantages and features:
1. Virtualization technology. Virtualization breaks through the boundary of time space, which is that cloud computing can complete data backup, migration and expansion of the corresponding terminal operations through the virtual platform.
2. Dynamic and scalable. Cloud computing has efficient computing power. Adding cloud computing functions based on the original nodes can speed up the calculation speed, and finally realize the purpose of dynamically expanding the virtualization level to extend the application.
3. High flexibility. The compatibility of cloud computing is very strong, not only compatible with low-configuration machines, hardware products from different vendors, but also peripherals for higher performance calculations.
4. High reliability. Virtualization technology can be used to recover applications distributed on different physical servers or use dynamic expansion to deploy new nodes for calculation. Node failures also do not affect the normal operation of computing and applications.
5. Cost-effective. Putting resources in a virtual resource pool for unified management optimizes physical resources to a certain extent. Users no longer need hosts with expensive storage space. They can choose relatively inexpensive hardware hosts to form a cloud, which reduces costs and calculates performance. Not inferior to mainframes.
Cloud storage is the best landing application for today’s blockchain. As the leader of the cloud storage public chain, DBS will surpass the same project with its own advantages and open a new era of decentralized cloud services. DBS will break the current situation of this centralized data oligarchy to rule the data ecology, exploit and enslave data producers, and build an open and fair data flow ecology.