LAS VEGAS – Oct 22, 2019 – Biller Genie (www.billergenie.com) , a leading innovator of SaaS technology to automate and improve accounts receivable processes, will be highlighted as one of the year’s most prominent start-ups driving payment innovation at the upcoming Money20/20 event being held at the Las Vegas Venetian Hotel Oct. 27-30.
Money20/20 is the “doorway” to the epicenter of the payments, banking, fintech and financial services sector. Biller Genie will join 100 other companies in the event’s Start-Up Academy “that celebrates all start-ups who are vigorously working to revolutionize the future of money. The Start-Up Academy is where the best of the best shine bright.”
“This is a distinct honor to be selected as one of the industry’s top fintech start-ups,” said Thomas Aronica, CEO and Founder of Biller Genie (https://us.money2020.com/companies/biller-genie). “Our platform helps businesses work smarter, save time, reduce administrative expenses and improve cash flow by standardizing and automating invoice procedures and follow-up initiatives.
“I look forward to working with the others in the Start-Up Academy as we strive to democratize accounts receivable automation technology by making it accessible to small and mid-sized business throughout the United States and Canada.”
Based in Miami, Florida, Biller Genie has quickly emerged as a leader in the automation of invoicing and accounts receivable processes. In addition to being named to the Money20/20 Start-Up Academy, Biller Genie is a recent recipient of the Electronic Payment Association’s NexTen Award and the CPA Practice Advisor’s Technology Innovation Award.
“We celebrate all start-ups who are vigorously working to revolutionize the future of money,” according to the Money20/20 website. “With guidance from our VC Advisory Board, we’re proud to announce the top 100 start-ups who will take part in 2019’s program.
“These elite start-ups will showcase their solution in front of the most senior audience in financial services innovation, from C-level executives to investors. The Entrepreneurship and Investing track will offer insights on acquiring capital, piquing VC interest, scaling business, and strategically winning in an evolving era of fintech.”
Biller Genie’s fully automated platform has the following features:
- Integration with popular accounting platforms such as QuickBooks, Xero and AccountingSuiteTM.
- Automation of the entire notification and follow-up process. This includes late payment reminders and thank-you notes on a custom schedule determined by the user.
- A completely branded user experience to strengthen brand awareness. This allows users to view invoices, review payment history, store payment information, and set up automatic payments.
- Multiple payment options – credit/debit cards, ACH, Apple Pay
- A dedicated customer portal that drives self-service
- A late-fee manager alerting customers about penalties associated with delinquencies, a feature that expedites payments
- Elimination of duplicate data entry and errors
Biller Genie will be on display in the Start-Up City in booth #S9.