The Middle East process chemicals for water treatment market size is expected to reach USD 0.83 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period, as per a new report by Grand View Research Inc. In the Middle East, the increasing water demand can be attributed to diminishing supplies, which is leading to exacerbated water scarcity. Growing consumption of water and stringent government regulations pertaining to the use of process chemicals are estimated to drive the regional market growth.
The presence of unconventional sources such as desalinated water owing to lack of availability of alternative sources is projected to play a vital role in propelling the regional market growth. In the recent past, desalination in the Middle East region led to large carbon footprint owing to operation of energy-intensive thermal desalination plants. Increasing tertiary water treatment, which is the final stage of wastewater cleaning process, in the region has effectively contributed to the region’s wastewater reuse program.
Moreover, biological filtration process and water treatment infrastructure for reuse & treatment are expected to be considered for tackling shortage problems in various end-use applications in the region. In March 2018, SUEZ signed a contract with the Ivory Coast’s Ministry of Economic Infrastructure worth €19 million. The contract states that SUEZ would supply and install 40 compact modular drinking water production units. This is further anticipated to boost sales of process chemicals in the Middle East.
Request a sample Copy of the Middle East Process Chemicals For Water Treatment Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/middle-east-process-chemicals-water-treatment-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- In April 2018, BASF introduced innovative waterproofing and concrete protection named MasterSeal 7000 CR that provides complete protection against highly concentrated wastewater
- The construction of two wastewater treatment plants in Telavi and Tskaltubo is projected to create growth opportunities for process chemical manufacturers in Georgia
- The higher amounts of effluent discharge in water bodies owing to growth of the refining industry in the region is subsequently driving growth for the Middle East process chemicals for water treatment market
- Due to scarcity of water, the need for its treatment and wastewater recycling is growing, which is further anticipated to fuel the demand for process chemicals in the region
- Thermal power generation companies in the region are actively participating in optimizing treatment processes such as reverse osmosis, desalination, effluent treatment, chlorination, and demineralization
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6698/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Middle East process chemicals for water treatment market on the basis of application and country:
Middle East Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Sugar & Ethanol
- Geothermal Power Generation
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
Middle East Process Chemicals for Water Treatment Country Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Browse Related Report:
Produced Water Treatment Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/produced-water-treatment-market
Water Desalination Equipment Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-desalination-equipment-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States