The Europe composites market size is anticipated to reach USD 27.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for lightweight materials in the automotive industry is expected to drive product demand across the region. The growth of the aerospace and defense industry in Europe has triggered the demand for composites over the past few years and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. The presence of aerospace giants such as Airbus, Dassault Aviation, and Ariane Group in the region has propelled product demand.
Rising fuel prices has generated the need for fuel-efficient vehicles. Stringent regulations and growing environmental concerns regarding pollution control have forced automotive manufacturers to enhance their technologies and develop vehicles resulting in reduced levels of pollution. One of the most important factors affecting fuel efficiency and vehicular pollution is the overall weight of the vehicle. Favorable properties of composites, including higher strength to weight ratio, have led to their widespread use in the automotive industry as a replacement for aluminum and steel, which is anticipated to boost the market over the forecast period. Stringent environment regulations, especially in Europe, are forcing OEMs to significantly reduce CO2 emissions from vehicles. They have also compelled automotive manufacturers to include composites in the production process, which is expected to propel product demand in the coming years.
Glass fiber was the largest product segment in the Europe market in 2018, with a revenue share of 60.3%. The growth of automotive and wind energy industries in Germany is expected to drive the regional market. Carbon fiber is likely to register a CAGR of 10.0% in terms of volume from 2019 to 2025 owing to its ascending requirement in the construction industry.
Thermoplastic resin is projected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment at a CAGR of 9.4%, in terms of volume, over the forecast period. Ascending demand for cost-effective and high-performance resins in the renewable energy industry is expected to drive the regional market.
Request a sample Copy of the Europe Composites Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-composites-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- The Europe composites market was worth USD 16.6 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period
- The thermosetting resin segment dominated Europe market in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3%, in terms of volume, from 2019 to 2025 owing to their widespread use in high temperature applications
- The resin transfer molding process segment was estimated at 164.1 kilo tons in 2018 and is expected to grow over the forecast period. RTM is the ideal process for obtaining high strength-to-weight ratio and mid-volume production ranging from 200 to 10,000 parts per year
- Wind energy is projected to emerge as the fastest-growing application segment in Europe over the forecast period
- The France market was valued at close to USD 3.0 billion and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% from 2019 to 2025. Product demand is expected to be propelled by latest advancements in manufacturing facilities in aerospace and automotive sectors
- Key players in the market include Teijin Limited, Owens Corning, Hexcel Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, DowDuPont, and Toray Industries
- In January 2019, Teijin Limited announced that it will supply Tenax TPUD, which is an intermediate advanced composite material for structural parts of Boeing commercial airplanes.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6057/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe composites market on the basis of product, resin, manufacturing process, end use, and country:
Europe Composites Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Carbon Fiber
- Glass Fiber
Europe Composites Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Europe Composites Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Layup Process
- Filament Winding Process
- Injection Molding Process
- Pultrusion Process
- Compression Molding Process
- Resin Transfer Molding Process
Europe Composites End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Pipes & Tanks
Europe Composites Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Rest of Europe
Browse Related Report:
Insulated Glass Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/insulated-glass-market
Underwater Concrete Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/underwater-concrete-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States