The global continuous passive motion devices market size is expected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of government initiatives along with the increasing number of ageing population are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
CPM is initiated in the recovery room immediately post surgery procedure or during the early postoperative period. The therapy time may range from 1 to 24 hours of treatment per day and is used as an adjunct to physical therapy that may continue for 1 to 6 weeks depending on the degree of rehabilitation required. In February 2016, BTL launched BTL-CP Motion with 13 automatic preset protocols and 50 user defined protocols that improves movement for better therapy outcomes.
Factors such as the rising prevalence of disorders linked with trauma, joint replacement, or ligament reconstruction boost the CPM devices market. Osteoporosis decreases bone density, causing fracture even after a minor trauma incidence. The condition affects around 8.9 million population annually. The growing concern associated with population suffering from poor bone health has resulted in the development of efficient outpatient rehabilitation systems. Moreover, the improvement in reimbursement scenario, and the preference for minimal invasion offered by CPM devices as compared to surgical procedures are expected to boost the market growth.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-injection-molding-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Knee joints dominated the type segment in 2018, whereas hip joint is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- The growth of knee joints CPM devices is attributed to factors such as the increasing number of knee arthroplasty. The rise in road traffic accidents increases the number of orthopedic surgeries performed worldwide. Improvement of care in such cases involves ensuring better quality of post-hospital care, such as through CPM training program.
- Based on design, the market is segmented into fixed and portable devices wherein fixed devices dominated the market while portable CPM devices is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate owing to the increasing use of devices in home setting.
- On the basis of demographics, the market is segmented into adults (18 and above) and children (below 18) wherein adult population dominated the segment market owing to increasing number of ageing population with joint disorder.
- North America dominated the continuous passive motion devices market in 2018 in terms of revenue share owing to the rising government initiative to increase patient access to outpatient rehabilitation.
- Key industry participants of this market include Furniss Corporation; Surgi-Care, Inc.; Bio-Med Inc.; BTL Corporate; Chattanooga; and Chinesport Rehabilitation
Request For Free Sample Report @
Grand View Research has segmented the continuous passive motion devices market based on type, design, demographics, and region:
Continuous Passive Motion Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Knee joint CPM Devices
- Shoulder joint CPM Devices
- Hip joint CPM Devices
- Ankle joint CPM Devices
Continuous Passive Motion Devices Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Portable Devices
- Fixed Devices
Continuous Passive Motion Devices Demographics Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
- Children (Below 18)
- Adult (18 and above)
Continuous Passive Motion Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports :
Long Term Care Devices Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Mobility Assist), By End Use (Home Health Care, Hospices, Nursing Care, Assisted Living Facilities), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
Condom Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material Type (Latex, Non-Latex), By Product (Male Condoms, Female Condoms), By Distribution Channel (Mass Merchandizers, Drug Stores, E-Commerce), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States