The Middle East Distribution Panel Market size is expected to reach USD 2.01 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc.
Distribution panels constitute an insulated board or box containing circuit breakers, from which connections are made between the main feeder lines and branch lines. Widespread usage of such boards in telecommunication, servers, generators, alternative power, and medical industry applications is expected to escalate industry growth over the next few years.
Technological advancements incorporating several features in distribution panels that tend to reduce installation complexities and energy imports have led to increased self-sustainability. Additionally, high level of engineering innovation has resulted in better designs and significant benefits, simplifying wiring and reducing material requirements. These latest designs also meet shorter lead time requirements.
Such electrical devices which offer benefits such as efficient power supply while providing protective circuit breakers, have created avenues for industry growth. Smart distribution panels’ development promotes high penetration of renewable resources and dynamic islanding, which may also spur demand significantly over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Middle East Distribution Panel Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/middle-east-distribution-panel-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The standalone panel segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the next seven years. Standalone boards are extensively used in urban areas while pole-mounted distribution boards find applications in electrical T&D in remote and rural areas.
- Capacity segment comprises low, medium, and high voltage distribution boards. Medium voltage boards contributed to over 40% of the overall revenue share in 2014, which can be attributed to their increased use in the domestic sector. High-voltage boards also captured a considerable portion of the market owing to their growing applicability in commercial applications such as shopping malls and airports.
- Saudi Arabia is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period on account of increasing electrical T&D activities across the region. Qatar is expected to grow significantly over the next seven years on account of increasing commercialization and businesses in the region. Rising demand for improved quality and reliability of energy supply coupled with optimum management of power grids is expected to increase demand for such T&D panels in the region.
- Key industry participants include ABB Ltd., Abunayyan Holding, Ba`amer Electric, EAMFCO, Hager, Legrand, National for Electrical Panel Boards, Riyadh Factory for Panel Boards, and Schneider Electric SA. Vendors offer enhanced and differentiated products in order to gain a competitive advantage over other industry players.
- Companies are focused on their regional expansion strategies and are undertaking mergers and acquisitions to gain momentum in the market. For instance, in June 2015, French electrical equipment major, Legrand announced acquisition of Raritan, which specializes in data center and electrical infrastructure solutions and thus added Raritan’s intelligent power and KVM businesses into its core activities.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2675/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the Middle East distribution panels market on the basis of product, capacity and region:
Middle East Distribution Panel Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Pole-Mounted Transformers
Middle East Distribution Panel Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Low voltage
- Medium voltage
- High voltage
Middle East Distribution Panel Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
Browse Related Reports @
Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/distributed-energy-generation-industry
Middle East Steel Utility Poles Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/middle-east-steel-utility-poles-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States