The global medical imaging workstations market size is expected to reach USD 7.1 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing burden of chronic diseases and high demand for effective diagnostic tools are the factors driving the growth. Additionally, frequent new product launches are expected to contribute to the expansion.
Introduction of advanced display modalities are expected to boost the replacement of traditional workstations. Rising number of standalone imaging facilities and ambulatory imaging centers are expected to play an important role in driving the market growth.
Introduction of predictive analytics and artificial intelligence in radiology is expected to help healthcare professional to diagnose accurately and decide effective treatment plan. Increasing awareness and introduction of favorable reimbursement policies are the factors expected to ensure swift growth of Medical Imaging Workstations Market during the forecast period.
Rise in strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions by the major players to maintain the market share is propelling the introduction of advanced systems. Moreover, development of new medical facilities and evolving preference for digital platforms is anticipated to boost growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-injection-molding-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Thin client workstation segment is anticipated to register significant growth during the forecast period owing to the factors such as increasing need for early and effective patient diagnosis and high adoption of remote patient monitoring systems
- Advanced imaging segment is anticipated to hold maximum market share in the forthcoming years due to growing acceptance of advanced imaging modalities such as 3D and 4D imaging
- Based on component visualization software is also predicted to hold larger market share during forecast period owing to the development of customize software, which helps in summarizing the complex data instantly
- North America led the market in 2018, attributed to the presence of a large patient pool, imaging centers, and high adoption of technologically advanced products
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness considerable growth in the forthcoming years due to the improving healthcare facilities and increasing adoption of advance imaging workstations
- Major players in the Medical Imaging Workstations Market are focusing on increasing access towards the image captured through medical imaging systems, by developing cloud-based system
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6641/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global Medical Imaging Workstations Market on the basis of usage mode, application, components, modality, and regions:
Medical Imaging Workstations Usage Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Thick Client Workstations
- Thin Client Workstations
Medical Imaging Workstations Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Conventional Imaging
- Advanced Imaging
Medical Imaging Workstations Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Visualization Software
Medical Imaging Workstations Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Medical Imaging Workstations Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports :
Surgical Microscopes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (On Caster, Wall-Mounted), By Application (Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurosurgery & Spine), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Imaging), By Technology (2D, 3D/4D), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States