Online stores offer you a wide choice of designs and latest trends because they aggregate sellers from various parts of the country.
Here are some such pan-India websites that sell children’s clothes:
The website is beautifully designed and is exclusively for children.
- You can find your child’s outfits based on the occasion, such as casual wear, party wear or even dancewear
- It offers you a variety of filters, such as age, delivery time, brands, colors, price, discount etc., to get the best find for your little one
- The website curates clothes from newborns to kids
- Besides clothes, you can shop for accessories, shoes, school supplies and essentials like baby bathers, seats, and toys
- Website: www.hopscotch.in
Babycouture is truly the couture center for babies, toddlers, and kids. Not to forget, you have loads of kids’ accessories to swoon over.
- The website has an array of western and ethnic apparels for both boys and girls
- The boys and girls apparel sections have their exclusive designers
- They also have specialized stores by popular designers like Tia’s Closet, Saka Designs, Swanky Me etc.
- For boys, it has more to offer than the regular tees, shorts, and jeans. Boys too have swimwear and in-house designer wear like 99 Kids, Careeno, Urb N Angels etc.
- Website: www.babycouture.in
3. The Fashion Cosmo
The Fashion Cosmo is the ideal fashion destination if you want to dress your kid like a fashionista.
- You can choose from a variety of filters such as neckline, waistline, pant length, sleeve length, material etc.
- The clothing style is punk and modern with varieties like stripes, graphics, florals, and prints
- Apart from clothes for both boys and girls, there are awesome accessories
- You can choose your kids’ apparels depending on the occasion or season
- With Its Slogan Yes Fashion the brand shall soon display its products on Amazon
- Website: www.thefashioncosmo.com
Myntra, which is one of the biggest e-commerce fashion stops in India, now has an exclusive kids’ range section.
- Although not a niche kids’ apparel website, Myntra offers an exclusive and vast range of children’s apparels
- It sells both international and local brands for boys and girls
- From essentials like T-shirts and dresses to bodysuits and sportswear, it has a huge collection of clothing
5. Shoppers Stop
Being one of the oldest and most trusted fashion brands, Shoppers Stop has a lot for your kids.
- For your little man, you can buy topwear, bottomwear, night and inner wear and clothes from top international brands like Allen Solly, Flying Machine, Gini and Jony, et al.
- For baby girls, you have a fabulous collection of western and Indian wear to shop from
- Shoppers Stop also has a separate section of toys, accessories and girls and boys shoes
Jabong offers an exclusive collection for both girls and boys.
- It features clothes from top international brands like Peppermint, Bella Moda, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
- You can shop for everything from tops and tees, dresses, and skirts to party wear, sleepwear, casual polo tees and smart graphic tops
- Jabong also has a variety of footwear collection for children
7. Reliance Trends
Reliance Trends is one of the most vibrant online and offline fashion spots in the country.
- Its kids’ section is divided into individual sections for infants, juniors, boys, and girls
- It has 18 in-house designer brands such as Inf Frendz, Point Cove, and Kidsville
FabIndia is India’s biggest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques and hand-based work. Its products are crafted, natural, and comfortable. The designs are mostly ethnic.
- The FabIndia kids range offers garments for both boys and girls
- For girls you may choose from churidar sets, lehenga suits, salwar and patiala sets, saris, besides dresses and casuals
First Cry kids’ fashion collection will never disappoint you.
- It has the largest range of kids’ apparel
- It also have a “pocket friendly fashion” segment, where clothing starts at Rs. 199
All the e-commerce portals offer discounts regularly and during major festivals and celebrations. Make the most of such offers so that you get the clothes your child likes for the prices you like.