The growing demand for consistent and uninterrupted services by the maritime and aeronautics sector will drive the market for Mobile Satellite Services.
New York – November 14, 2019 – The global Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) market is forecast to reach USD 7.51 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Mobile satellite services (MSS) offers two-way data and voice communications to users across the globe who are always traveling or are in remote locations. MSS is frequently used for its global reception.
The terminal range in size from handheld to laptop-size. These terminals can be mounted in a vehicle where communications can be maintained even when the vehicle is moving. MSS operates at an L-band, low enough in the frequency spectrum to avoid the rain fade related to higher bandwidth like Ka- and Ku-band fixed satellite systems.
MSS is a mobile telephone service that depends on portable terrestrial satellite than fixed terrestrial satellite and is known as cell phone towers. They can be mounted on moving vehicles such as ships, cars, airplanes, and individuals also carry them. Businesses adopt voice satellite services to ensure consistent, uninterrupted communications for their workers in mining, fishery, construction, transport, communications, and tourism industries.
Click To get FREE SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2181
North America dominated the market for mobile satellite services owing to high demand from the government, aviation, and maritime. The region has advanced technologies that need uninterrupted and consistent mobile networks. The region occupied 31.9% of the market revenue in the year 2018.
In June 2018, The U.S. air force awarded USD 130 Million to SpaceX for the launch of Air Force Space Command Satellite – 52 satellites in the financial year 2020.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Voice mobile satellite is an effective solution for government agencies to manage coast guards and forest rangers, making it possible for them to aid people on the islands and borders. It is very needed during natural disasters.
- Companies are supporting polar adventures by providing tourists with voice satellite services. Polar adventurer Antony Jinman used Iridium GO! for his Antarctica trip.
- The increase in the number of flight services has increased the demand for mobile satellite services. The commercial airlines will use it to provide their clients with full internet access that includes e-mail with attachments, shopping, corporate intranet connectivity and more. It will also allow airline to improve their operational efficiency by providing real-time monitoring ability of equipment and inventories.
- BFSI sector will record a significant CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. With the banking sector moving towards digitalization, they need to be able to connect with their physical points of presence like branches, kiosks, and ATMs. Banks need to find proper communications to connect to these points to expand their services.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC, on May 2019, announced Eutelsat Communications had selected the Hughes JUPITER™ System to enable services on its KONNECT new-generation High-Throughput Satellite (HTS) for Western Europe and Africa
- Key participants include Ericsson Inc., Intelsat S.A., Globalstar Inc., EchoStar Mobile Limited, Thuraya Telecommunications Company, ORBCOMM Europe Holding BV, Hughes Network Systems, Telstra Corporation, SpaceQuest, and TerreStar, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-satellite-service-mss-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) market on the basis of service type, access type, end-users, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Video Service
- Data Service
- Voice Service
Access Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Land MSS
- Aeronautical MSS
- Maritime MSS
- Personal MSS
- Broadcast MSS
End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States